IGNORED

Over 18 Consoles :P

Well Guys. My collection has grown....... ALOT! So I thought I would share it :P

img0108ox.jpg

Keep In Mind The uppershelf Is cut off. But I will show it in the other pictures.

img0109dx.jpg

img0110mo.jpg

img0111pg.jpg

img0113xh.jpg

Im saving the Open shelf for an original XBOX and something else.

img0115ie.jpg

These Are all of my controllers. On top is a broken Sega Saturn. I just bought a new laser for it, and plan to sell it with a bunch of extra games I have :)

img0116nf.jpg

This Is my Commodore Setup, I used to have a 1702 Monitor, but I sold it for a HUGE profit. I plan to get a new one hopefully soon, but for now I have to deal with that shitty white TV. Oh well

img0117p.jpg

All Of my Original Boxes

img0118pm.jpg

These are my only handhelds, as of now. I am picking up a huge gameboy lot tomorrow. I also have a MicroVision. But the screen is shot. img0119ub.jpg

Here we have both of my Magnavox Odyssey 2's, My ColecoVision, my Coleco ADAM, And my N64 Steering Wheel. I Don't have these permentaly hooked up to my TV becasue I dont have the room.

img0122er.jpg

Here is all of my Nintendo Games

img0120ww.jpg

And here is the rest

img0121bo.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome collection dude similar setup to what im building, but i gave up on wanting to have everything hooked up with various switch boxes etc as i have various displays in my game room, i keep the consoles with power adaptor and av cable on the shelf and when iwant to play it i pick it up plug it in and away i go :)

Prab

• 2 weeks later...