IGNORED

WHAT IS YOUR MOST RARE INTELLIVISION GAME

Thanks, that's good to know. Melody Blaster in particular is rarer than some people seem to think it is.

It definitely is more rare than people think. People don't think it's as rare though because the price is usually lower due to the fact that you need the keyboard to play it...

Let's see:

Learning Fun I (boxed)

Learning Fun II (boxed)

Pole Position (boxed)

River Raid (boxed) - This one is MUCH harder to find than people seem to think

Congo Bongo (loose)

I also have Melody Blaster boxed along with a boxed music keyboard. I had no idea they were rare.

Actually I'm really only missing the UR titles for my collection like Super Pro Wrestling, Stadium Mud Buggies, Triple Challenge, and Spiker. I miss Super Pro Wrestling (used to own it), I thought it was fun.

Tempest

Let's see:

Learning Fun I (boxed)

Learning Fun II (boxed)

Pole Position (boxed)

River Raid (boxed) - This one is MUCH harder to find than people seem to think

Congo Bongo (loose)

I also have Melody Blaster boxed along with a boxed music keyboard. I had no idea they were rare.

Actually I'm really only missing the UR titles for my collection like Super Pro Wrestling, Stadium Mud Buggies, Triple Challenge, and Spiker. I miss Super Pro Wrestling (used to own it), I thought it was fun.

Tempest

Yeah, river raid is rarer boxed than most people think. Great game too!

• 4 weeks later...
I miss Super Pro Wrestling (used to own it), I thought it was fun.

You don't know how many hours i logged into this game back in the day. Back then i was the biggest wrestling fan in the world. So besides mastering the game inside out, i started simming matches (computer vs computer). This was when my controllers started to fail and at the time i had no way of getting replacements. The controllers were so far gone the only thing i could do was make computer vs computer matches. I don't think simming became popular until the N64/PS1/PS2 days but i was doing it on the Intellivision. :twisted:

I tried matching the wrestlers in the game with real life wrestlers.

Beach Bum Barney was Hulk Hogan, Sheik of Slam was Iron Sheik, Vic Vicious was Sid Vicious, Gorgeous Gordon was Ric Flair etc. :cool:

fathom cib

4-tris first edition

robot rubble cib

Valter, when you say first edition, do you mean the Philly Classic version or the one that Joe released prior to that in the small white boxes? Could you show us a picture of your Tetris? :love:

fathom cib

4-tris first edition

robot rubble cib

Valter, when you say first edition, do you mean the Philly Classic version or the one that Joe released prior to that in the small white boxes? Could you show us a picture of your Tetris? :love:

the small white boxed one....

I have in my parent house, no pic here sorry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WHAT WAS OR STILL IS YOUR MOST RAREST INTELLIVISION GAME. AT ONE TIME I HAD SPIKER SUPER PRO VOLLEYBALL CIB. MOUNTAIN MADNESS NIB. WORLD SERIES BASEBALL CIB. BODY SLAM CART AND MANUAL. RIGHT NOW , PROBABLY THE RARE ONES I DO HAVE IS, DINER CIB, 2 TOWER OF DOOM CIB, MOUNTAIN MADNESS CART, MANUAL. 2 THUNDER CASTLES CIB. COMMANDO CIB, FATHOM CART, AND STONIX CIB.

I think that, not considering prototypes, the rarest at all is Spelling Challenge. I don't know anyone who owns it except me. If you know please tell me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Shockvision adapter and a few games.

like this:

http://www.intellivisionworld.com/english/News/2006_11.asp

Sealed early Intellivision system, PhillyClassic 4-Tris, most of the commercially released stuff.

Any pics of the Shockvision stuff and the PhillyClassic 4-Tris?

• 4 weeks later...