IGNORED

EOTB- It is finally time!

EricDeLee

Not a huge mistake or not, if you do something, do it right!

If there isn't enough time for Eric to sort things out (due to his health) then he can let people know here in the forum, and I think that no one will complain (I wouldn't).

So, do it right, or not.

I haven't received my copy of the game yet, but when I went to buy the boxed version of EotB, then I should expect that everything is nice and worked out, as I know that Eric is doing his best with this release, for which I am grateful.

Should I notice that my manual is incorrect too, then I guess that it would bother me a little (there are worse things in life!), but out of politeness I would probably say "It's not that bad, it can happen" but it shouldn't be like that.

I am sure though, that Eric will sort this out :)

Wait, so no one else had a misprinted guide with the 7 and 10 transposed?

My is that way too. Oh well, not a huge mistake....

Darn, there goes my "one of a kind - RARE - for sale on Ebay" angle. (and

here I was hoping to retire off this!)... :)

Not a huge mistake or not, if you do something, do it right!

If there isn't enough time for Eric to sort things out (due to his health) then he can let people know here in the forum, and I think that no one will complain (I wouldn't).

So, do it right, or not.

I haven't received my copy of the game yet, but when I went to buy the boxed version of EotB, then I should expect that everything is nice and worked out, as I know that Eric is doing his best with this release, for which I am grateful.

Should I notice that my manual is incorrect too, then I guess that it would bother me a little (there are worse things in life!), but out of politeness I would probably say "It's not that bad, it can happen" but it shouldn't be like that.

I am sure though, that Eric will sort this out :)

Look... there was a printing error...

I've already ate the costs on two other printing errors. Mistakes happen, and unfortunately, I'm not going back to the printers to get this one fixed so it is something that the fans are just going to need to live with. If that is unacceptable for you... I'll refund and send your copy to someone else.

Guys... I've worked on this for over two years.

I've done the best I can.

Hearing comments like "if you are going to do it, do it right" really rubs me the wrong way when I've busted my ass to get this game out to the public when others simply sat on it in their collections and refused to be presistant in getting it released.

Isgoed... I can see your point... you have the right to your opinions... I just happen to take offense to it with everything I have done to get this out.

As I mentioned to others, I obviously can't please everyone. So I'm sorry I am with no doubt going to dissappoint you. :sad:

Eric, I tried to choose my words wisely since English isn't my native language, and after your comment I realize that my post sounded harsh, but that was absolutely not as I intended to.

The last thing that I wanted, is to "rub it the wrong way" since I know that you've gone a long road to get EotB released.

I do apologize if I discouraged you, and I am still looking forward to the game.

Eric, I tried to choose my words wisely since English isn't my native language, and after your comment I realize that my post sounded harsh, but that was absolutely not as I intended to.

The last thing that I wanted, is to "rub it the wrong way" since I know that you've gone a long road to get EotB released.

I do apologize if I discouraged you, and I am still looking forward to the game.

Thank you... it means a lot to see that.

I've worked really hard on everything. I know I won't be able to please everyone, but my entire goal was to try to put out a great product and mainly to get EOTB out to the general public. I could have just posted a ROM if I wanted to go the easy route... but I know that people wanted carts. I've even changed the box design because it was 1/4" shorter than regular released games...just to make others happy. I just hope in the long run everyone enjoys the game in their collection. :)

Hey EricDeLee. Eagerly awaiting my copy.v :) Any chance mine has shipped yet?

I'll have to check for you. I do know that all remaining orders are sitting by the door and going out Monday Morning.

I made another shipment this weekend... but the rest are done as well.

After this, I just need one address from someone... and I actually may have a couple of more to sell.

Hey EricDeLee. Eagerly awaiting my copy.v :) Any chance mine has shipped yet?

I'll have to check for you. I do know that all remaining orders are sitting by the door and going out Monday Morning.

I made another shipment this weekend... but the rest are done as well.

After this, I just need one address from someone... and I actually may have a couple of more to sell.

Glad to hear! :) I'm super excited for it! Thanks a ton on all the work you did on this!

NOTE TO THOSE THAT ALSO ORDERED SAMC UNRELEASED VERSION:

Please check your packages VERY WELL before throwing out the packaging material. I would hate to see you throw out your SAMC Cart as well.

Thanks!

Heh, good to know...I was wondering about SAMC, so I'll check the package thouroughly when it arrives.

Oh yeah, I don't know what some people are whining about, but EOTB is neither a commercial or a professional release, so off course it might not be perfect. Be grateful someone has put a lot of effort into releasing the game for those who wanted it (I wouldn't go through all the trouble, that's for sure)...without Eric, you wouldn't even be playing EOTB on the Lynx...think about that before complaining about some printing errors.

Can't wait till I get mine (and SAMC too).

Edited by cthulhu

@TrekMD and did you got the special edtion? how does it look?

do people even read these threads? lol

this release does not come with any special editions. i dont think it is worth doing those.

after this i think it will be loose carts galore with a sprinke or two of boxed games.

i think i am going to release the manual as a free pdf for future use.