IGNORED

Colecovision Game Cases

classics

Does anyone have any of the Opcode style Colecovision game cases for sale?

Please PM with your asking price if you do, I can buy a few, or up to a few hundred.

I'm considering just having my own mold made since these don't seem to be very available anymore, but I figured I'd see if anyone has a bunch left over from the last run before I go to the trouble.

Thanks,

Steve

Does anyone have any of the Opcode style Colecovision game cases for sale?

Please PM with your asking price if you do, I can buy a few, or up to a few hundred.

I'm considering just having my own mold made since these don't seem to be very available anymore, but I figured I'd see if anyone has a bunch left over from the last run before I go to the trouble.

Thanks,

Steve

Are you making another run of SD multi-carts? Or do you have plans for an even better ColecoVision multi-cart?

Are you making another run of SD multi-carts? Or do you have plans for an even better ColecoVision multi-cart?

I would be making another run of SD carts, but an updated design with even more goodies is not out of the question. :-) The original seems to be working very well at this point.

Steve

Now if we could get you and Else together, maybe the ADAM owners of the world could enjoy an SD Drive as well! :roll:

Is there a schematic available? I could make a few if its already done, but I wouldn't have time to write software/support it as my own product.

Steve

Now if we could get you and Else together, maybe the ADAM owners of the world could enjoy an SD Drive as well! :roll:

Is there a schematic available? I could make a few if its already done, but I wouldn't have time to write software/support it as my own product.

Steve

I don't want to step on Else's toes as this is his little creation, and an amazing one at that, and he has mentioned that production costs have been researched so if anyone should be discussing it in these terms... it should be him. So hopefully one day some good news will be announced here on the forums and if not, maybe something can be worked out.

The ADAMnet SD Drive works off the ADAMnet, plugs into the ADAM just like the Disk Drive does and does not require any ADAM specific driver/menu software. The Disk or DDP images are selected in pairs with dipswitches.

Here is the original thread where Else announced the drive and explained it capabilities fully:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/161978-the-adam-sd-drive/