Sign in to follow this  
Epyx_Fail

phattyboombatty

I just received a copy of Fathom from Phattyboombatty as part of a trade / sale arrangement. It was a pleasure working with him and I look forward to future trades! icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

A great pleasure to deal with. Items came SO fast, and shipped the same day I paid. :D Couldn't be any better! GREAT SERVICE, and he's very kind.

I just traded with phattyboombatty for some VCS games to give to my folks. Very quick shipment, easy and friendly communication, and the games look great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bought 14 loose 2600 carts from phattyboombatty - great communication and quick shipping. Would buy from again.

Mr Boo-Batty purchased another game from me and everything went smoothly! It is always a pleasure to work with him. An asset to AA and the marketplace! icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Bought a huge lot of 2600 games from phattyboombatty

He packed them all up perfectly and shipped right away, it only took 2 days to get to me!

Perfect transaction, If he comes across a game(s) that I need I would buy from him again in a heartbeat

Just received 10 Atari 2600 games from Greg! Super fast communication and shipping. A great person to deal with! Highly recommended!!! :thumbsup:

AAA+++

Helped me out with a Mac item and was excellent in communicating all throughout the transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Bought 2 empty ColecoVision boxes from Phattyboombatty. :)

1 Turbo box, and 1 Slither box, in a very good quality.

Arrived very fast in a great condition.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Purchased a Power Lords repro box from Phatty...excellent quality!!! Now I just need a copy of the game!!! :P

Highly recommend Phattyboombatty...excellent trader! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: