IGNORED

Calm, Mute, Moving.

Sonny Rae

It's finished, and I wanted to share it with you all.

Following up on my first game poem "Indentures at an Exhibition", "Calm, Mute, Moving" expresses my experience driving through commuter traffic. All the relevant files can be found on my website here, but I have attached the .BIN below for you all to play.

This game poem requires the use of a breath-controlled cigarette controller. I have posted the plans on the above-referenced website. It is simpler to build than you may think, but if you just want to try the game without building the controller, the right joystick fire button is what is used to smoke.

Also included on the website are the game instructions. You will want to view these quickly to get an overview of how to play.

As soon as I am able I will write up a post-mortum of sorts, so keep an eye on my website www.sonnyrae.com if you are interested on keeping up with this.

Anyway, thanks all for checking this out, let me know if you have any questions or comments!

-SRT

CommuteScreenshot.png

Commute.bin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A powerful word, Prof. Bogost, and I appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Also to let everyone know that I've finished my write-up about this game poem, and it is posted on my website here: Calm, Mute Interview. It is not your typical write up. In fact, it is an Interactive Interview created with Inform7. That's right, it's just like Zork, only here you get to explore my house and interview me instead of killing trolls and filling trophy cases.

It's a .z5 file so it should play on any decent interpreter.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out, I hope some of you get to!

-SRT