IGNORED

Vanguard

AtariLeaf

Vanguard was never officially released for the 8-bit. There is an Atari-8bit Prototype that is around but it doesn't seem to be much different from the 5200 Version.

I played through it for quite a while and didn't see any problems so I'm assuming it was complete or at least Mostly complete.

It's just a straight 8K cart so would run RAM-based assuming there's no self-destruct code onboard.

If there's such code, then it'd be a case of cracking it... latest Altirra supposedly has Break on Write with address range which could potentially make performing such cracks a lot easier.

Actually... there's already an execuatable @ Atarimania.

Edited by Rybags

Vanguard was never officially released for the 8-bit. There is an Atari-8bit Prototype that is around but it doesn't seem to be much different from the 5200 Version.

I played through it for quite a while and didn't see any problems so I'm assuming it was complete or at least Mostly complete.

Hello Sal,

This is deaf guy came from Atari Party 2011. I need to know if you will rely back to my e-mail ? I need to know what is the cost for XM301 Virtual Hard Drive. I sent 2 different e-mail to you in this month.