IGNORED

Box pack for Barkley Shut up & Jam!

Gaztee

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a quick bit of info. AS you may know I released boxes a while back for Space War 2k & Aircars. SW2k came with a manual, box, box insert, 2 overlays & a new label for the cart. Aircars was abox & over lay - optional insert if required.

I want to do the same for Barkley as I did with Sw2k, but have hit a snag. Basically I would like to release it with 4 overlays as its a 4 player game, as well as manual, label box & insert. To do this the price will be much nearer $30 than the ideal $20. Raw material prices have increased since the last order, which is the problem. The only way I can possibly do this for the $20 (£12.50) is with one overlay.

Does this sound ok? I'd love to do it with 4, but going on how well the last lot sold (they didn't!) I would like to lessen the impact on my finances if possible. I did also think about not doing the overlay as only really 2 buttons on the keypad are used!

Anyhoo, all comments welcomed, as I's still like to do this & then a BHH set later in the year!

Thanks in advance

Gaz

I think it's also fine to not have an overlay at all. The game barely uses the keypad, so why invest money in it? It would make much more sense later this year for BHH since BHH uses the keypad.

You could make instead a overlay for Robinsons REqiuem alone... Carl only printed it in the manual... and if you were at it: a print version of the white book which came with the original back then :)

• Like 3

You could make instead a overlay for Robinsons REqiuem alone... Carl only printed it in the manual... and if you were at it: a print version of the white book which came with the original back then :)

Sounds like a great idea.

Edited by jaguar_fan

Count me in for a Robinsons Reqiuem overlay.

Since I do not own Barkley I have little interest in a box pack.

Sounds like a great idea.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply's guys! I think I'll probably go for the one overlay option. All I need now is some interest in actually buying these if/when they are produced. Guess I should start a poll to help me decide :D

How is this coming along? Any ETA on when we might see these packs for Barkley and BHH? Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply's guys! I think I'll probably go for the one overlay option. All I need now is some interest in actually buying these if/when they are produced. Guess I should start a poll to help me decide :D

How is this coming along? Any ETA on when we might see these packs for Barkley and BHH? Thanks!

Well I am hoping to have the Barkley done for Replay expo in November. I am gonna be pretty flat out studying from next week, so trying to have any kind of life could prove difficult. The Barkley pack will ship without overlays as the keypad is hardly used, especially if you have a pro controller!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...