IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

Still curious to see if anyone that has a 32-in-1 Warp OS upgrade has successfully tested the SIDE.

I've an 130XE with 32-in-1 OS and with my limited testing of SIDE with the FAT32 loader I did not encounter any problems. I only used the regular XL OS, not the warp OS.

I did not yet try the SIDE/SDX with the 130XE.

Robert

Still curious to see if anyone that has a 32-in-1 Warp OS upgrade has successfully tested the SIDE.

I've an 130XE with 32-in-1 OS and with my limited testing of SIDE with the FAT32 loader I did not encounter any problems. I only used the regular XL OS, not the warp OS.

I did not yet try the SIDE/SDX with the 130XE.

Robert

I've a 1200xl with 32-in-1 OS and have only used the SIDE cartridge with SDX44.5. I think that I use option 'D' on a daily basic, but use one of the other OS occasionally. So I haven't test SIDE with all of the OS options.

I ordered one in September and have so far not received it. I sent Zaxxon a message from Google Checkout, but have not heard back. Have these things shipped?

You may be towards the bottom of the list, some July orders were supposedly sent on October 28th...

According to Google Wallet my order placed July 3 still hasn't shipped, and I expect it would ship before yours.

My 01 July order shipped last weekend. Canada Post reports that they tried to deliver it today; tomorrow, I'll get a nice card letting me know I have two weeks to pick it up.

As I recall, he's finishing the carts in batches, then shipping them.

Yep, I ordered the same day as you, so the early July order batch looks like it's on the way :)

My 01 July order shipped last weekend. Canada Post reports that they tried to deliver it today; tomorrow, I'll get a nice card letting me know I have two weeks to pick it up.

Yep, I ordered the same day as you, so the early July order batch looks like it's on the way :)

My order was 4th September so guess I'm looking early next year before I get mine.

My order was 4th September so guess I'm looking early next year before I get mine.

Not necessarily, I believe the early July orders were before parts were even ordered, even after the parts were received and Beta test units built there was a still a lot of coding/testing/debugging to get all the device features to work as desired. Now that the development work is complete it should just be a matter of assembly, QA testing, then shipping. Hopefully Zaxon will get all current orders completed/shipped shortly.

Mine still hasn't arrived yet, I guess they weren't sent on October 28th as I was told :?

It's now been 34 days and counting, The two Ult-1mb's I bought only took 8 days...

Still waiting on my two Ult1mbs paid in May and my Side paid in July. Patience I have, but no Ult1mbs and Side I do not.

Mike

Still waiting on my two Ult1mbs paid in May and my Side paid in July. Patience I have, but no Ult1mbs and Side I do not.

Mike

Did you give Candle your address? After I sent that PM and gave him mine, I received a reply with a shipping date :)

Yep, I'm very patient, just don't like being told something that was not truthful...

Mike

Did you give Candle your address? After I sent that PM and gave him mine, I received a reply with a shipping date :)

Yep, I'm very patient, just don't like being told something that was not truthful...

From the updates on pre-order status it shows that my address has been confirmed OK. I have done business before with Sebastian so a record of my address he should have. I know there is a lot of work that goes into what Sebastian does, and that is why I'm very understanding. I have done electronic mods for people in the past and have gotten overwhelmed with requests and modding jobs, and some people what their stuff like yesterday. It will be just that much more gratifying when I get them in hand, installed, and working.

Mike