IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

But at the end of the story... it is hard for us European customers to order a SIDE now.

So I hope someone else is going to make these now.

Hard for everyone to order a SIDE right now...

hopefully soon this will change...

sloopy.

hopefully soon this will change...

sloopy.

hint...hint...

Well, people are lighting torches, and gathering pitchforks with blood and VBXE in their eyes... Maybe I should get them done before I do anything with SIDE?

;')

sloopy.

It's a shame people never went after Tom Harker of ICD this bad, when he really did rip off people for a few hundred dollars each by taking money for a batch of CatBoxes that was never delivered.

And MARS8 boards, which were even never manufactured.

Back then there was no internet (well, not really) so at the time people got the message and started to get suspicious it was way too late.

I think Zaxxon has been sufficiently spanked for this ordeal, but in the end, we all did receive what we paid for.

In the end... indeed, but reading back to see what was required to made him do so made me decide to never order anything from him.

A truce maybe?

I'll leave that up to the actual customers. I'm glad I changed my mind when I wanted to order one as soon as the first issues arose, very early in the process.

In the end... indeed, but reading back to see what was required to made him do so made me decide to never order anything from him.

Well, he did have some major employment/financial issues that came up; I'm sure he did not do this on purpose.

He's doing the right thing now, and that's what's most important to me.

• Like 2

Well, he did have some major employment/financial issues that came up; I'm sure he did not do this on purpose.

He's doing the right thing now, and that's what's most important to me.

While I understand he had some personal problems, he also refused to answer emails, didn't make public posts on the status, lied about sending me my package, and produced other new hardware without finishing existing orders. He's making things right now and I commend him for it, but he created a lot of the problems himself.

No but is my next bonus from this situation , some people report my page as scam . Some people report me to tax office and i have interview soon ;) , some people compare me to Hitler . Just live. Most better is do nothing.

And my last update:

I finish made any upgrade for any computers, no more mass production, maybe sometimes i do something for myself and for hobby and i give all data for others who can make it,schematic ,gerber files etc. on my scam page ;)

Also i made overdue devices and i post it, sorry but this take some time.

• Like 1

Nobody ,some people try, but is a similar situation like usatan, netusbee, dvide plus and others. People made balance beetven profit and lost and waiting for idiot who sell ;)In final ,nobody make becouse is really much easier to buy ready stuff.

About SIde i have ready production line, all tools, but to be honest , one SIDE cost is for now 60 GBP plus postage.

I have received my second SIDE cartridge, please mark my order as complete

Canada Post is ridiculous, according to the tracking it was shipped Monday the 18th, arrived in Vancouver BC(7600Km.) and cleared customs on the 20th. It then took another 7 days to travel the 440Km. to Vernon.

I'm out of town on holiday and cannot update "The List" :P I'm glad to see the SIDEs are arriving to their owners, nice job by Zaxon. As for some of the feedback on Zaxon, some good and maybe some not so good, a few of us can be a bit more critical than others. All have been very encouraging and I hope Piotr will not take this experience personal, but as a lesson in good business practices.

Mike

Ok , another update. I post all SIDE without list and i have spare 9 SIDE units , price is 45 GBP plus postage cost. Anybody? And is important i can post it 10-15 this month.

Zaxon,

I hope I'm still on your list to recieve my second SIDE.

I ordered my first SIDE on 7/1/2011 and received it November 1, 2011.

My second SIDE, ordered on 9/3/2011 still has not arrived.

post-10849-0-43629100-1341273921_thumb.jpg

Please let me know when it will ship.

Thanks,

Doug