IGNORED

CIB Coleco Adam Zaxxon and Dragon's Lair disk games!

the-topdog

I have a spare CIB Zaxxon and a spare CIB Dragon's Lair on 5-1/4" floppies for the Adam Floppy Drive. They were the only two games officially released for the Adam Floppy Drive.

I'm asking $70 each delivered in the USA/Canada or $80 each delivered internationally.

post-24636-0-08108000-1309648759_thumb.jpg

• 10 years later...
4 hours ago, OrangeKryptonite said:

?

At the risk of sounding like a dick.

TEN

YEARS

The last post on this thread was ten years ago, and the poster's last visit was May of last year.  Yes, I know, a lot of people leave threads hanging and do not indicate if they have sold or withdrawn from sale (done it myself on accident.)  In almost every forum I attend, items still for sale get bumped every so often.  There exists a very, very slim chance that any one of the decade-old "for sale" posts are still for sale.  Okay, maybe you might have something there, you might get lucky, and nothing ventured nothing gained.  I have shit in my storage right now that I have been trying to sell for years and never bothered to get rid of.  It happens.  Good luck to you but, around here and most places, you are going to catch some grief, chiding, and good-humored fun at your expense for necro-posting.

I hope that answers your question.

• Haha 1