IGNORED

Now selling my Canadian Odyssey 2 plus other goodies

homerwannabee

Someone should grab this one for sure! Two out of three boardgames is a nice touch.

BTW Homer are you a chessplayer? If so, what are you rated?

I forgot. I do have history with chess though. I learned when I was 6 years old. Was part of the chess club in college, and one time got an expert rating on Pogo. As far as now, I suck since I don't play much. I mean my chess rating on Yahoo is 1129. How sad is that? :D

Crazy to offer free shipping with no min/no reserve!

Yeah, I only do this when I am unsure on what to price this at. To be honest the system shows up so rarely that it is impossible to know what something like this to go for. So say for instance I put a Buy It Now of $150 for the lot. A couple of things could happen. Either A) I priced this too lowly, and I get screwed for doing so or B)I priced this too high, and I wait, and wait, and wait while slowly but surely lowering the price until it finally sells.

I am not a professional seller by any stretch of the imagination, and so I don't want to wait months or feel like a fool for pricing too low. So instead I go with option c. Let the market determine what this is worth. I do know I have some decently rare games. Games I feel that are rare enough to at least cover Ebay, Papal, and shipping expenses. So I decided to let it ride. As you can see everything else has Buy It Nows. That is because I have a pretty acurate understanding of what that stuff is worth. But with this I have no clue, and when that happens I usually just let it ride.

Bummer about the low sale but if you remember you asked me once before to price a canadian odyssey 2 for you and I told you around that price. Poor Odyssey 2 doesnt get much love. :)

Yeah, but I even had some semi rare games with it. So I thought that would make up for the loss. Ces't La Vie!

I guess the good thing is that this is probably going to go to a home much more appreciative of the system, and games than me. :)