IGNORED

GONE

Shawn

Picked up That Puzzy title....Can't wait..

if you are looking for any items in this thread...100% Great stuff...Buy from Shawn with confidence....If you dont see it listed, just ask...nes reproduction is an art and he has it nailed down tight!

I've purchased alot of Shawn's stuff and it speaks for itself....just buy some of it to see!

Edited by Chris Leach

I would like a pic oh Halloween, please. :)

In good conscience I can't sell a Rated R game to a fella as young as yourself I'm very sorry.

I wouldn't want someone selling restricted medium to my son so I don't see myself doing the same

to someone elses young one be it 2600 graphics or not.

If your parents aprove and make the purchase for you thats fine but otherwise no. Plus I've read

in other threads you have backed out of making payment on games after deals have been finalized with other

AtariAge memebers for items of much less value than this cartridge so I will also add unless you intend to

complete any and all dealings I will ask that you don't waste my time. No offence intended on any of these points.

• Like 9