IGNORED

Wanted: Atari XE/XE, 800, or 800XL computer

lspear76

I have a few Atari 800 carts that I'm dying to play... never owned an Atari 800 or XE/XEGS computer but I want one now.

I have an old commodore 1084 monitor I'd like to use... can the 800/800XL/XE be hooked up to such a monitor or is it RF out only?

Anyway, I'd like to finally get one or more of these computers. In box is nice, but not necessary.

With the correct cable you can use composite or s-video with the 800 and xe range, the 400 is rf out, as is the ntsc 600xl. Most 800 xl will be composite out, but by soldering one wire on the motherboard will be s-video. Not sure about the xegs, that may be composite out only.

I have a few Atari 800 carts that I'm dying to play... never owned an Atari 800 or XE/XEGS computer but I want one now.

I have an old commodore 1084 monitor I'd like to use... can the 800/800XL/XE be hooked up to such a monitor or is it RF out only?

Anyway, I'd like to finally get one or more of these computers. In box is nice, but not necessary.

I have an Atari 800 plus carts and a bunch of other stuff from a recent haul. Send me a PM if interested.