IGNORED

SDrive NUXX is here!

DarkLord

I could honestly see one for each Atari that you've got regularly connected as being a safe idea.

This was my justification. Plus, it's hard for me to imagine a world where my Sdrive NUXX craps out on me (at some point in the future) and I am without, hence spares (for this and everything).

This is why I personally have just one. (Only one 800XL here...)

One nice thing about the SDrive design is that it's so simple any sort of repair should be really easy, although it's rather unlikely that it'll be needed as there's just not much to go wrong. That microcontroller should be pretty easy to find for years, and everything else is very standard. If an LED were to go a 3mm item could be fitted into the plastic holder, the tactile switches are super-basic, resistors are as they are, etc. Nice, basic, through-hole electronics like this stuff is often a maintenance (when needed) dream.

the only difficult thing to find else is the quality, this product has high quality just oozing out everything in it :')

sloopy.

the only difficult thing to find else is the quality, this product has high quality just oozing out everything in it :')

sloopy.

Oh, c0nsumer didn't include the extra tube of quality with the second run?

:)

sorry i wasnt awake when i wrote that... other way around... he drowns them in quality before shiment ;')

sloopy.

sloopy.

sorry i wasnt awake when i wrote that... other way around... he drowns them in quality before shiment ;')

sloopy.

That's just residue from the nitrile gloves worn while wiping them all off before packing. ;)

sloopy.

sloopy.

No, I meant if for some reason you lose some of the quality during repair :)

No, I meant if for some reason you lose some of the quality during repair :)

Depends on who is doing it, really. There's a lot of people out there who do really good work.

Of course, if an SDrive NUXX failed I'd probably be willing to take a look at it first, since I'd be really surprised if one had a problem and became damaged during normal use. There just really isn't much to go wrong.