IGNORED

Infnite Lifes in Cabbage Patch Kids (Prototype)

retroillucid

I was checking my prototypes on my SD cart and I decided to play some Cabbage Patch Kids Adventures in the Park, using one of the prototype versions I own ....

Between the 1st and 2nd level, I should had mashed some buttons using my Mario Bros Arcade Controller .... the only buttons I could had mashed is keypad#1 #5 ... left fire button

And now! I do not loose a single life!! Here's a video I shot to prove it!

The game is now on Yurkie's Pause Button feature (Thanks Todd ;) ) .... I'll go back to play to see the damn end of this damn hard game!! :twisted:

NOTE: this only work since I'm on level 2 ... so I definitely had done something beetween the 1st and 2nd level .... I dunno what though.... yet! ;) I'll investigate...

I know a thing for sure though, the version I used could not pass the bios screen using the "skip bios feature" by Yurkie .... that's a rare case for the Coleco made games

BTW: That's a great game! shameless :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPd-kCB-PiM

Nice find J-F!

Do you know what the " CRC " of the game file is so that others can check if they have that version? I know for sure that there were 3 different prototype versions dumped to rom files, 2 with Konami copyright messages and 1 with a Coleco copyright message (although i think that was hacked).

There are also 3 good dumps of the final released cart. The first has a Coleco copyright only, the full CV Bios skill level screen and the name of the character, Anna Lee. The other two dumps have Konami copyrights, a "number of player" screen and do not give the name of the character.

• 1 month later...