IGNORED

Interest Check: Magnavox Odyssey Collection for sale

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

I have an original (Production Run 1) Magnavox Odyssey system mint in box. Box has original shipping container as well as the inner boxes. All manuals, overlays, chips, etc. are there, even has the roll of tape. Someone wisely threw the batteries away (some people kept them...weird if you ask me). Boxed rifle and all overlays, plus the first six boxed games in a Magnavox shipping container. I have the power adapter for the wall as well (hard to find) and the overlays for Percepts, the mail away game.

Basically this is a turn-key collection for the serious collector. Unit works, just not very much fun to play! All styrofoam and inserts are there, all complete and very clean. Unit has been in a non-smoking home for 40 years. Battery compartment is perfect, not all broken and corroded.

I'd be looking for real money for it, mid $500's shipped. You won't find a nicer setup and you know it works before you buy it. I wrote the collector guide for this system back in the DP Guide-days. It is a neat system, just not something I use with any regularity.

If interested, PM me and I'll get some pics. The boxes are HUGE and I can't take a bath on shipping so we'd have to work together on it.

Thanks!

Cassidy