IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

I ordered some games from Venezuela last summer, and it took over two months to get to Canada. It was during the Canada Post strike, mind you, but I received the package well after the strike was over. Never again... :ponder:

I also already ordered from this seller and it was NOT during the Canada Post Strike, and it also took over 2 months to get to Canada

I was happy with the stuff I received though

Do you think they where bootlegs made now or back in the 80s?

By looking at the printed instruction pages, my GUESS is that these where made awhile ago, but there is no way to put an exact timeframe on them and I don't want to harm someone's auction without knowing one way or the other for sure.

I need Qbert's Qubes CIB as well, but unfortunately I will probably pass on this one as well due to the condition of the label more so than the box (which is nice to see being fully disclosed) and also because I feel it is overpriced as far as what the current market has set the price at. This IS NOT a knock at Junior as I can completely respect the price that he has set for the starting auction price, just that....

A couple of weeks ago a nice condition QQ CIB was auctioned off on eBay and the winning bid was $177. Yes, I lost out by a couple bucks. :(

Would be cool for these to be scanned for retroillucid's CV museum website. I'm really hoping for it to be the definitive place to go to view historical CV items.

• Like 1

What kind of mod has been done to this controller? Looks like it has a 9V battery connector as well. Bizarre.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2208961809511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220896180951&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Autofire perhaps?

Could be. The funny thing is I don't believe the seller even knows it's a modded controller.

I was curious too, so I will let you know whats up with it once I receive it in the mail....

What kind of mod has been done to this controller? Looks like it has a 9V battery connector as well. Bizarre.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2208961809511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220896180951&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Autofire perhaps?

Could be. The funny thing is I don't believe the seller even knows it's a modded controller.

I was curious too, so I will let you know whats up with it once I receive it in the mail....

Cool - please do. Congrats on the win.

Does anyone have an opinion on this one? A "strange carded Time Pilot?"

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509494699361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250949469936&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I believe this was produced by Telegames. Nothing unusual or particularly rare about it. I have one I bought from Telegames around 10 years ago. It is most certainly not worth the asking price. If you want one I'll sell you mine for a much much lower price.

Does anyone have an opinion on this one? A "strange carded Time Pilot?" eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509494699361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250949469936&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wouldn't pay that price but it is a valid TimePilot from EColeco or Telegames I believe, after the downfall of coleco. I would say it is worth $20 just because it is still in the package maybe $30 if there was a bidding war. Nobody would pay the price he put on there. You can easily get a regular just cart of it for like $5 so why would you care about the plastic that they put it in.

Does anyone have an opinion on this one? A "strange carded Time Pilot?" eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509494699361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250949469936&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wouldn't pay that price but it is a valid TimePilot from EColeco or Telegames I believe, after the downfall of coleco. I would say it is worth $20 just because it is still in the package maybe $30 if there was a bidding war. Nobody would pay the price he put on there. You can easily get a regular just cart of it for like $5 so why would you care about the plastic that they put it in.

I could not be more agree!

Man! that's only a re-print by Telegames!