IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Just so everyone knows the fund raising Mario Bros 32k Prototype is up. Will see what happens :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2808116948561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280811694856&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

:rolling: .... you're crazy! :lol:

For sure :grin: and Will see just how crazy ;) I did say in the listing to not pay any attention to the buy now price and that its a best offer that will win.

Edited by RelliK111

These are in the mail to me:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1707621284521?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170762128452&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1707621234681?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170762123468&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The seller says these are salesman/dealer kits for toy fairs. I saw something like this turn up on eBay once over the past several months, so I'm assuming that they're fairly uncommon.

WOW! is a huge understatement! A couple months ago one of these electronic show sales kits sold for over $700 in an eBay Auction (the two BINs you purchased for $50), although I can't comment on the completeness of the one you just bought.

GREAT SCORE!!!

I was digging through my archive since that post and could'nt find the screen still I taked of the End Auction for the records

I just found it! Here's the latest Press Kit sold on ebay

post-11933-0-64961400-1327293755_thumb.png

I was digging through my archive since that post and could'nt find the screen still I taked of the End Auction for the records

I just found it! Here's the latest Press Kit sold on ebay

Are you sure that was the final/end of auction price? I thought this auction ended around $725 although my memory isn't what it used to be... I do vividly recall being thankful that someone bid more than my $675 bid! :D

Is is real or just a reproduction? I personally highly doubt that Coleco or Nice Ideas would have produced a label identical to Coleco's official release of BurgerTime with the word "Intellivision" at the top of the label face. It would be extremely easy for someone to burn the Nice Idea's prototype to a rom, desolder the old rom from the cart PCB and replace with the new rom. Then just work up a label and add "Intellivision" to it or edit PBoland's BurgerTime repro. label.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a very easy way to try to make a quick buck with this stuff.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1607250269641?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160725026964&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here is the original thread started by Jeremysart:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/193398-what-the-heck-is-this-colecovision-intellivision-burgertime/

Is is real or just a reproduction? I personally highly doubt that Coleco or Nice Ideas would have produced a label identical to Coleco's official release of BurgerTime with the word "Intellivision" at the top of the label face. It would be extremely easy for someone to burn the Nice Idea's prototype to a rom, desolder the old rom from the cart PCB and replace with the new rom. Then just work up a label and add "Intellivision" to it or edit PBoland's BurgerTime repro. label.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a very easy way to try to make a quick buck with this stuff.

I say repro. If it was real, we would have seen such a cart pop up years ago. And the label's way too nice anyhow. No wear on it at all.

I posted in the other thread also,

I've got one just like it. They were sold by ecoleco about 5 to 8(?) years ago but are no longer.

It's been a long time since I played it but JUST like the Original CV burgertime it can lock up or scramble. Guess that bug never got fixed on this version either.

The Mattel/Nice Ideas version was actually the first produced (just like Bump 'n' Jump) and then turned over to Coleco for them to release... which they obviously did after reworking the game to their liking. So to make a long story short, it makes sense that the Mattel/Nice Ideas version has the bug in it.

Thanks for the info re. this being an eColeco reproduction. I never realized that Terry went through the added work to make professional style labels likes this one.

There was a Telgames Skiing in this lot, I placed a non-winning bid.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1507414396781?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150741439678&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That sucks I missed that :(

It is very important to check each and every system and cartridge lot that goes up for auction as you WILL find a hidden, or not so obvious, gem once in a while. I acquired my TeleGames Skiing cart in a similar manner for a ridiculously cheap price.

I didn't realize that Telegames Skiing was that rare. I let a couple of auctions go that had this game hidden in a lot.

Skiing is rare.... well if you collect Telegames crap ;)

Isn't the Imagic version the one to get?

You probably refering to Tournament Tennis

I have had trouble getting skiing and tank wars(tank wars is much harder to find then skiing though) and I have only seen one of Imagic Tournament Tennis CIB ever (PS I still want this and I'm hoping to get it in feb hint hint ;) ) (although the Telegames ver you can get anywhere at any time also Imagic Tournament cart only is available on atari2600.com)

I didn't realize that Telegames Skiing was that rare. I let a couple of auctions go that had this game hidden in a lot.

Right -- I was thinking of Tennis.

Right -- I was thinking of Tennis.

A CIB Tournament Tennis (Imagic) is the 2nd rarest CV game

A CIB Tournament Tennis (Imagic) is the 2nd rarest CV game

I personally didn't find it that hard to get, but the great Coleco Wheel of Fortune comes up in our favor from time to time.

For those of you looking to save some money, if you have a loose Imagic Tournament Tennis cart, find the boxed version for the Commodore C64. It is the same instruction manual, and the box (plastic clamshell) is the exact same, too, just Imagic put a red sticker over the spine, covering up the "For Colecovision" with "For C64", and if you carefully peel it off, you've got yourself the CV indicator.

Very happy with this one I just received: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3804033220901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=380403322090&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I really needed a Canadian power supply, and you can just barely make out from the photo that this comes with one. I wouldn't have given it a second glance if not for the CBS box. Box and foam are in poor shape, but I don't have a CBS CV, so I was happy to get it. This one came with the Taiwan DK in awesome shape -- I've never seen a DK with a glossy label. Came with a manual with Spanish instructions first, English second. Oh, and the unit looks and works great.