IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Nah, my money is on Troy Whelan winning this one!

Normally would have been a guaranteed winning bet for you, but I am currently cutting my collection in half with around 600 games being sold. I looked at it, considered it, but just couldn't justify it while trying to sell others. My ultimate goal is to be able to "play games"! lol Some lucky gamer, hopefully here, got it. :)

Troy

• Like 2

I love my Colecovision knick knacks, but $20.50 was too expensive for me for a .25 cent key chain. Although, I have never seen one before....

attachicon.gif$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-key-chain-old-vintage-/231547500085?nma=true&si=k3eAW%252F%252FOT8xgQvDMLeiILd06sL8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Really not that bad of a price seeing how rare these key chains are. They came in a number of color styles, I think 3, that I have pictured below. I have a black one.

post-25956-0-88819500-1430964138_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-31227600-1430964146_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-82216800-1430964152_thumb.jpg

I love my Colecovision knick knacks, but $20.50 was too expensive for me for a .25 cent key chain. Although, I have never seen one before....

attachicon.gif$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-key-chain-old-vintage-/231547500085?nma=true&si=k3eAW%252F%252FOT8xgQvDMLeiILd06sL8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I guess I lost it to you by .50 cents ... ;\ ...

I showed mine at ADAMCON a few years back @ 1:13 of this youtube but I dont have the CV adaptor and will someone ask my wife if its ok for me to spend $1000 CDN on this please?

https://youtu.be/I7igfsHSKSQ

FYI before that I show my Spectravideo colecovision adaptor and after that, the Creativision and after that Fireman.

Edited by coleconut
  • Like 1

Really not that bad of a price seeing how rare these key chains are. They came in a number of color styles, I think 3, that I have pictured below. I have a black one.

And I have the gold writing one.... Grrr. I should had looked at the red one. I didn't know there was 3 different ones.

post-29693-0-48920300-1431187271_thumb.jpg

Edited by coleco_master
  • Like 1

I showed mine at ADAMCON a few years back @ 1:13 of this youtube but I dont have the CV adaptor and will someone ask my wife if its ok for me to spend $1000 CDN on this please?

FYI before that I show my Spectravideo colecovision adaptor and after that, the Creativision and after that Fireman.

Just let the Mrs. ColecoNut know that everyone here at AtariAge approves your expenditure of $1000 to secure this great piece of history!

BTW, is there any chance of seeing pics or a video of the Mr. Robot proto in action? I've been meaning to ask for years... better late than never.

BTW, is there any chance of seeing pics or a video of the Mr. Robot proto in action? I've been meaning to ask for years... better late than never.

I wish. The cart was labelled as such but in dumping it, it turned out to be a common prototype/lab loaner. Popeye or Frenzy, I forget which. Sigh....