IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Congrats Jim, well done you! Give your PayPal account a break and then you can get started on your Inty collection. I still have a pile set aside for you. :)

Well Done JIM!! Welcome to the Complete ColecoVision CIB Collection Club :-D :-D

Thanks guys! The second time around was a lot more expensive, challenging, heart breaking and took about one year longer. Tell you what, I'll NEVER do it again.

Hmm... intellivision? Ah, I just can't bring myself to do it especially when I still have about 6 more variations to track down and then consider collecting the French/Canadian variations as well as the CBS English and/or Multi-language CIBs (starting to really appreciate the artwork on those boxes) and the early Homebrews that I missed. Oh well, looks like I still got a long way to go before considering the Inty!

Wow, what an awesome Christmas Miracle! Quick see if your wine bottle never goes dry.

The Slurpy box and manual arrived safe and sound (just like they looked in the eBay auction pictures) and the loose cart that I've had fits perfectly inside... it finally has a home! So with that said, my U.S. Legacy Releases collection is...

COMPLETE!!!

Time to tack a break and let it all sink in as well as let the ole' bank account recoup after 3 1/2 years of chasing all these CIBs down. I blame Yurkie for getting me started on collecting CIBs after buying his CIB collection to get the ball rolling on this endeavor... THANKS BUDDY! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! The second time around was a lot more expensive, challenging, heart breaking and took about one year longer. Tell you what, I'll NEVER do it again.

Hmm... intellivision? Ah, I just can't bring myself to do it especially when I still have about 6 more variations to track down and then consider collecting the French/Canadian variations as well as the CBS English and/or Multi-language CIBs (starting to really appreciate the artwork on those boxes) and the early Homebrews that I missed. Oh well, looks like I still got a long way to go before considering the Inty!

Time to update your signature with "Proud owner of a complete Colecovision games collection" ;)

• Like 1

That was indeed a STEAL!!! Everything looks to be in very good condition including the box, there is no yellowing of the devices that I can see from the pics, it includes some extra software, an EM#1 and it has been tested although just the basics, but that's better than most do on eBay. The shipping for me would have only been $40, so if I was in the market for another system, this would have definetely been the one.

I should've placed another bid. I had up to 90 but between buying the CF cards for my adam and buying a game from pixel boy , had to control myself :D

I should've placed another bid. I had up to 90 but between buying the CF cards for my adam and buying a game from pixel boy , had to control myself :D

I would have but I'm still buying Christmas presents so my wife would have killed me if I spent $100+ on myself right now :_( Just bad timing. I wonder if I could talk my son into asking Santa for a ADAM this year for Christmas instead of a Xbox One :P

Edited by RelliK111

• 2 weeks later...

The Slurpy box and manual arrived safe and sound (just like they looked in the eBay auction pictures) and the loose cart that I've had fits perfectly inside... it finally has a home! So with that said, my U.S. Legacy Releases collection is...

COMPLETE!!!

Time to tack a break and let it all sink in as well as let the ole' bank account recoup after 3 1/2 years of chasing all these CIBs down. I blame Yurkie for getting me started on collecting CIBs after buying his CIB collection to get the ball rolling on this endeavor... THANKS BUDDY! :thumbsup:

Congrats!!! Lucky you :)

• Like 1

Yes, I also had difficulties to find this box.

http://www.colecoboxart.com/coleco_timepilot.htm

It seems to be a CBS3 made in England so I think it's not as rare as the CBS3 made in Spain which in my opinion were made later and in smaller quantities.

I found for example a Mr.Do! CBS3 made in Spain. The back of this box is like the one of a CBS1 with Spanish texts. I haven't put it onto my site yet, but will do it soon to show you.

post-25191-0-90784900-1420401414_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's a great pickup there Scalpel and the CBS Electronics Time Pilot CIB/box is a pretty rare one as far as I know.... maybe Crapahute could shed more light on it.

Thanks ! I didn't have the CBS Electronics Time Pile in box (I don't have the instruction.... :/ ).

This is my all CBS Electronics. Which ones I missed ?

post-32817-0-24539300-1420442461_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-98962700-1420442467_thumb.jpg

Thanks ! I didn't have the CBS Electronics Time Pile in box (I don't have the instruction.... :/ ).

This is my all CBS Electronics. Which ones I missed ?

At least these two boxes plus the one I showed above:

mrdo-cbs3-IMG_1238.JPG

donkeykong-cbs3-IMG_1233.JPG

Edit : there is also a Subroc CBS3 box.

Edited by Crapahute

At least these two boxes plus the one I showed above:

mrdo-cbs3-IMG_1238.JPG

donkeykong-cbs3-IMG_1233.JPG

Edit : there is also a Subroc CBS3 box.

Wow ! There are beautiful ! I love the Mr Do box ! Amazing, I want it :) Do you have another one ;)

Thanks a lot for the pictures ! What a collection !

Edited by scalpel