IGNORED

The Official AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2011

the.golden.ax

My pre purchased present is illegal in 46 states and Puerto Rico, is that going to be an issue?

. . . I want to know what is only legal in 4 states . . .

Maybe a few states have ambigious slavery laws? Are you sending me a cartridge cleaner from New Mexico? One who can repair my broken lamp?

The fun for me was putting together stuff I KNEW they would really like and I was succesful. However I know a few people got things that anyone (who is weird enough to hang around here) would like that the sender was gonna be sending no matter who the recipient was. It seems there was was a particular Atari-themed illumination device that really knocked the socks off the givee that opened it. But for the most part it is like Ax said, customize it to the person. I spent a while going through the persons posts over the previous months to see what they liked / needed, in addition to the info that Ax collects and forwards.

I now have da money to do dis. Are there any tips about proper shipping etiquette? Should the item be wrapped in holiday paper? If the person wants a puppy, should I poke holes in the box and hope for the best?

Welcome man, you honor us with your participation, no joke :)

The gift wrap is optional. Some SS like to do this, but it isn't required.

Now for the jokes...

Nothing alive please, so if you are sending a puppy, no holes will be needed. J/K :D

I wish mercy on the soul of whom ever gets RT as their SS :evil:

AX

The data needs to be in by the 10th. Give or take 24 hours people will get their Santa data back via PM once that concludes. I'm planning to go over the list and make sure (Jibber) that I put the data in this weekend. If I didn't get the info, I'm sending a reminder to everyone without a thumbsup icon then.

Thanks,

AX

• Like 1