IGNORED

The Official AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2011

the.golden.ax

Got mine today! My secret Santa included a signed note - Thanks Poobah! rksmile.gifpost-210-0-75743900-1324447205_thumb.jpg

Animaniacs are awesome! Slappy the Squirrel is my favorite Animaniacs character. Totally gonna try to find some time this week to check out the games on my 130XE.

I *LOVE* the Animanics... and especially Slappy!

SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Bumby... one of my all time favs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNKK-3ni4M

• Like 2

Santa box arrived today....

Awesome, awesome box o' goodies (I've never seen a 6# bag of gummi bears before!)

webcam, 4 new 2600 homebrews, awesome bag of pins, more gummi bears and skittles than i will consume in quite some time.

Many, many thanks Santa Al!

So 6 pounds of that 16 pound box was a gigantic bag of gummi bears? Holy crap, where the heck do you even find a bag of them that big, because I'm going to rush out there and get some for myself! :)

We get 'em at Costco, but I dont know if you have a Costco in BFE.

LOL! We do, but this city is so poor that I doubt they get hardly any customers. Interestingly enough I have one about 2 blocks away from my apartment on this side of town. I've considered a membership, but prices there are comparable to Sam's Club and the membership to Sam's is a lot cheaper.

Santa box arrived today....

Awesome, awesome box o' goodies (I've never seen a 6# bag of gummi bears before!)

webcam, 4 new 2600 homebrews, awesome bag of pins, more gummi bears and skittles than i will consume in quite some time.

Many, many thanks Santa Al!

Pics? Which homebrews did you get? You must have been a very good boy this year! I would have been thrilled with one new homebrew.

Nothing here yet. Ax, if my sender has sent something, I'm fine with waiting. Read below, and you'll see that I won't be alone in the waiting game.

I'm still awaiting the return of the package that I sent. Here's part of its history, thanks to the USPS delivery confirmation on it.

12/8 Originally sent

12/10 USPS sorting facility (in a part of the country that makes little sense)

12/13 USPS sorting facility (in a more logical location)

12/14 At addressed ZIP, "Insufficient address"

I contacted the recipient and found that there was a problem with the address; I'll reship when it gets back to me.

I assumed it was on its way back to me at that point. I've been checking the number and saw no updates... until today.

December 22, 2011, 11:39 am Return to Sender

It's been sitting at that post office or sorting center for over a week! It will probably take another six days to get back to me, and then however many more for the corrected shipping. I'm just glad I included a return address, and that most of it is non-perishable.