IGNORED

PS2 Slim with Swap Magic

boxpressed

I'm selling my PS2 Slim (SCPH-70012) with flip-top lid and Swap Magic 3.6 (DVD and CD drivers). I am not the original owner of this unit, although I did install the flip-top lid. This is a great system that has given me no problems -- I've just gone down the Free McBoot route with my PS2 fat.

There is only one issue with this unit: the vibration function does not work with wired controllers. The unit was this way when I bought it, and I discovered after a little research that it probably has to do with a blown fuse (some controllers or dance pads can do this). However, the vibration works great with wireless controllers. So this would be a good unit for you if you always turn off the vibration function anyway or always use a wireless controller.

You get the console, composite AV cable, power supply, one 8MB memory card, one wired Dual Shock 2, and one Logitech Cordless Action wireless controller. Price is $60 firm, shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the lower 48. If you don't want the Logitech controller, the price is $50.

I've got great feedback on eBay (PM for username). Thanks for looking.

p1010613t.jpg

• 1 year later...