IGNORED

HSC8 *Team* Round 16 Multi Game Bonanza

therealbountybob

Getting laid off has it's benefits... You now have no excuse to not put up amazing scores :D

<kidding>

Talking of amazing scores - check out my previous post for Pitstop - Not so much 'Amazing' as 'Awe-inspiring' (No, I didn't push the car around - though I might have finished faster if I had!). If I practice everyday for the rest of the decade I'm pretty sure I'll still suck at this. Big Time!

But I've got high hopes for 1 or 2 of the other games

Kikstart - still suck at this :(

Race 1: 28.10, 25.74, 36.20 = 90.04 total

u got the day off?! We have Races A-J so which one are you doing?

Gremlins

Kik-Start If you take races A, C & H and innuendo takes B, D & F we've got this covered.

Pitstop you take A & D innuendo take B & E and both have a crack at F - we'll decide who is best at this one out of the three of us...

Ball Blazer "Series A" you take droids 2, 4, 8 innuendo take 1, 6, 7. I'll have a crack at (3), 5 & 9 for now.

RKade let me know if you want to play any of these '3 team rounds'

no rush on these team we have a few weeks ;-)

Kikstart. I get the impression I'm supposed to choose races 1, 3 & 8 as the letters A, C & H don't refer to anything I can see [Were you talking in code to confuse the teachers? You don't need to try so hard - they're all down the student union trying to act cool & hip ;)]

Scores: 28.58, 30.94, 41.88 for a total of 101.40.

Not sure what levels the game defaults to, but those were the races I've previously posted scores for.

Kikstart. I get the impression I'm supposed to choose races 1, 3 & 8 as the letters A, C & H don't refer to anything I can see [Were you talking in code to confuse the teachers? You don't need to try so hard - they're all down the student union trying to act cool & hip ;)]

Not sure what levels the game defaults to, but those were the races I've previously posted scores for.

Ah! more reading of rules in order... for each Race I've allocated a letter (to save confusion (I see that worked well)) and this has 3 tracks that you need to select. So you're gonna get us disqualified :grin:

Race A is 1,2&5

Race C is 1,4&5

Race H is 4,6&8 (just one stinker for you ;-) )

Great news abbuc - I'll add 'Yellow Man' to the roster... anyone heard from Goochman or Mr.Amiga ?

My scores for today:

Ball Blazer "A" Droid 5 kicked my butt again... moving along:

Serpentine 18,500 made level 4 - the review on atarimania offers a few hints

River Raid "D" still bridge 58 but better score 28,910 your move McKong ;-)

Leaderboard Round 4 (Pro) 77 +5

I was going to to the tables once per week but I'm a sucker for punishment...

UPDATED:

Team details & Scoreboard on Post #2

Game details & Rules on Post #3

Games scoreboards on Post #4 & Post #5

post-19705-0-01146600-1317763452.jpg

post-19705-0-09240900-1317763461.jpg

post-19705-0-69575500-1317763466.jpg

Ah! more reading of rules in order... for each Race I've allocated a letter (to save confusion (I see that worked well)) and this has 3 tracks that you need to select. So you're gonna get us disqualified :grin:

Race A is 1,2&5

Race C is 1,4&5

Race H is 4,6&8 (just one stinker for you ;-) )

Ok - think I'm on top of this now:

New (official) race A scores: 28.86, 30.56, 32.50 for a total of 91.92

26.38, 25.76, 32.48 for a total of 84.62

16.74, 31.50, 31.92 for a total of 80.16

Race C (1, 4 & 5) 22.78, 33.78, 27.68 for a total of 84.24

Edited by justin case

It looks like Pitstop Race F is 6 races long!!! :-o :-o

for any of the longer races if you blow up (like me) then post the final $ purse - those completing the races (with times) will be ranked above these players ;)

Had another long session on Lode Runner - if you get walled in press Control-A to abort the man. Also as the game can take ages (once you get into it), I'll allow atari users to take a screen shot with 5+ men left and then in another session continue by pressing Control-U to get to that screen. No cheating!

Level 25 is a stinker and cost me about 10 men, then level 26 finished me off! Score 236,150

Enter shows high scores during play.

post-19705-0-87640300-1317931904_thumb.jpg

So how do we play Kik Start again?

For Race B do i play it 3 times and that counts as 1 race?

:P

simple - Press Option/F4 for the course selection screen, then press the three numbers listed next to the race;

e.g. "Race B" is 123... Races A-I are the same format. 3 team members play 3 each.

For "Race J" everyone can play and it's courses 112, 345, 678 all in one session.

Each race scores a max of 5 team points, making 50 total :)

p.s. Pitstop Race F(Grand Circuit) let you carry on after running out of fuel... didn't when I blew up the car on the 3rd race :mad:

So how do we play Kik Start again?

For Race B do i play it 3 times and that counts as 1 race?

:P

simple - Press Option/F4 for the course selection screen, then press the three numbers listed next to the race;

e.g. "Race B" is 123... Races A-I are the same format. 3 team members play 3 each.

For "Race J" everyone can play and it's courses 112, 345, 678 all in one session.

Each race scores a max of 5 team points, making 50 total :)

p.s. Pitstop Race F(Grand Circuit) let you carry on after running out of fuel... didn't when I blew up the car on the 3rd race :mad:

Pitstop

I'm glad i ran out of fuel instead of blowing up. :)

Races 3 and 5 are the hardest ones.

Edited by therealbountybob