IGNORED

I really wish I can score the drugs this guy is on!

Maybe it's a rare 'heavy toaster.'

Rare, in that it contains a gold brick weighing nearly 6oz attached to the inside of the case to weigh it down and serve as a heat sink. This feature was mostly an attempt to keep it from sliding around under heavy use. Unfortunately, this was removed in later revisions of the system to cut costs.

Sadly for us, most of these rare systems were ripped apart for their scrap value in the early 90's.

You can still see an homage to the heavy toaster to this day, in the chunk of lead or steel that many famiclones contain.

If anybody wants, I have several dozen of these 'heavy toasters' in my collection, and would certainly be willing to part with one for around that price. Sadly my paypal account is down, so I require a direct bank transfer to an account that I have in the Caymans. Either that, or you can meet me in 'this one alley' that I know about and pay in small bills.

• Like 1

I'll take you up on that, Reaperman.

I have a couple of the lighter toasters, and have been looking for just the model you're selling. Funny, they don't come up for sale very often, so they must be rare.

My family is used to me disappearing for days without communication, so I should be able to sneak up to ... what city are you in? I'll be happy to meet in the alley of your choice, but I'd like to request it be at night. You see, I have a rare condition that makes my eyes very sensitive to light, so the darker, the better. Also, is your alley narrow? I like to feel cozy when I'm making my gaming sales.

Do you take checks? I can write you one, but all I have on me is a pencil.

I get the feeling I can trust you with our deal. Because, after all, you are an AtariAge member.

I'll take you up on that, Reaperman.

I have a couple of the lighter toasters, and have been looking for just the model you're selling. Funny, they don't come up for sale very often, so they must be rare.

My family is used to me disappearing for days without communication, so I should be able to sneak up to ... what city are you in? I'll be happy to meet in the alley of your choice, but I'd like to request it be at night. You see, I have a rare condition that makes my eyes very sensitive to light, so the darker, the better. Also, is your alley narrow? I like to feel cozy when I'm making my gaming sales.

Do you take checks? I can write you one, but all I have on me is a pencil.

I get the feeling I can trust you with our deal. Because, after all, you are an AtariAge member.

Hmm, this is starting to sound crazy.