IGNORED

Favorite 7800 game

5200 Collector Dude

Old topic, but a goodie..I'm going w/ a top 5..eerr 10.

1.Tower Toppler

2.Commando

3.Ikari Warriors

4.Rampage

5.Mario Bros.

6.Galaga

7.BallBalzer

8.Asteroids

9.Ms. PacMan

10.Centipede

Edit: Dammit, I forgot about putting Food Fight,Robotron 2084,and Xevious somewhere in there....The 7800 just has so many good ones.

Edited by Armonigann

I think Mean 18 is much easier to find than Tank Command although they are the same rarity here at AA. I know the price difference doesn't have anything to do with rarity but Mean 18 just seems to pop up way more often than Tank Command. And, Mean 18 is a lot easier to find CIB than Tank Command, I have had quite a few that I have traded or resold.

I know I'm a bit off topic here but what do you guys think?

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I think Mean 18 is much easier to find than Tank Command although they are the same rarity here at AA. I know the price difference doesn't have anything to do with rarity but Mean 18 just seems to pop up way more often than Tank Command. And, Mean 18 is a lot easier to find CIB than Tank Command, I have had quite a few that I have traded or resold.

Let me know if you ever come across a copy of mean 18 with a manual. I looooove golf games and I'd love to get a hold of this one.

Let me know if you ever come across a copy of mean 18 with a manual. I looooove golf games and I'd love to get a hold of this one.

Oh man, I just sold my last one on ebay CIB for $39.

Food Fight is by far my favorite 7800 game. Other than the XE version I don't know of another machine that has a home port of it. I'm also a huge fan of 7800 Centipede, Asteroids, Robotron, Galaga, and Ball Blazer. Actually pretty much all the arcade ports are very well done. Even Rampage is enjoyable despite its "Muppet Babies" look to the monsters. :)

Speaking of games with a bad reputation, Planet Smashers is one of my favorites on the 7800. Others I like a great deal include: Desert Falcon, Cracked, and of course, the ports of Centipede and Galaga.

I'm looking forward to trying Fatal Run and Alien Brigade.....