IGNORED

BOARD GAME EXTRAVAGANZA!

Cebus Capucinis

Feel free to make me an offer, it's highly unlikely I'll not accept. ;) Not too much, to be honest -- I know they go for $10 or so retail, so definitely less than that plus shipping. Ramses Pyramid is probably still $20 retail or so, but I'm not a retail store, of course, so I'm not charging retail prices, LOL.

I'd let 'em go for $5 each or so, to be honest, plus shipping.

That game freaks the shit out of me, and I'm not kidding. I have a very deep-seated alien abduction phobia (literally every 4-5 weeks or so I will have an abduction nightmare and bolt upright in bed screaming my head off at 2AM, LOL) and my wife got it for me as a gag gift. Needless to say, we tried playing it once, I bumped the alien, it 'screamed', and I told her I would never so much as look at that box or game ever again. She thought it was hilarious, the jerk. :D

Fortunately she's not clever enough to abuse the phobia as much as I would -- put pictures of 'greys' up while I sleep.....buy those inflatable aliens and put them around the house while I'm at work......etc. :evil: Shame, too, as there would be a LOT of huge laughs if she'd just get creative. :lol:

• Like 1

. I have a very deep-seated alien abduction phobia (literally every 4-5 weeks or so I will have an abduction nightmare and bolt upright in bed screaming my head off at 2AM, LOL)

Ah! So then, living in the desert southwest, next to Roswell and Area 51 is really a stroke of genius......,,

What? He's a cute, fuzzy little teddy-bear like creature.....nothing to worry about....whoops, it appears he dropped a $50 bill.....his little arms can't reach, can you bend over and pick it up for him please? :D

Ewoks are the result of early alien / caveman hybridizations.

AX

Nah, Ewoks are more into oversized dwarves.

im interested on the generals and gambler, I have both and they are probably my two favorite games ever and i could really probably benefit from having spares (especially for the generals). Also archrivals if it is still available i remember that game from my childhood, but alas my mom gave it away lol. PM me a price and maybe we can ship all three, im a little short on cash these days but if you are talking garage sales prices I can possibly get all three, let me know what you are looking for those and shipping to 44266.

• 2 months later...