the.golden.ax

Service Offered: Sega Game Gear Repair

I have a black game gear. I want it to look and sound like new ! I would also like to change the color to blue. I tried to pm you and it said cannot receive messages.

Please email me @ [email protected]

So we can talk about it.

Thanks ,

Steven Rhine

Dude, i got mine done in blue and it looks awesome!!

WOW! This might be just what I need!

I was a proud owner of a Sega Game Gear until I started having trouble with the power cord not working properly; the slightest bump could cause a reset. It seemed like it wasn't making a proper connection to the system. I tried buying another GG on eBay, but I wasn't satisfied with it because it had cosmetic issues.

I'll try to remember to contact you next time I get paid!

Hey AX, just saw Galaga 91 on epay and I love that game! My question is this... Will an American Game Gear play imports? I know Nintendos up to 3ds do, but I thought I'd ask you before bidding since you know stuff about this stuff. Thanks in advance! If anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

There is no region coding on Game Gears. I have a ton of Japanese games that play perfectly on both pre-modded and Ax's modded Game Gears.

• Like 1

Hey AX, just saw Galaga 91 on epay and I love that game! My question is this... Will an American Game Gear play imports? I know Nintendos up to 3ds do, but I thought I'd ask you before bidding since you know stuff about this stuff. Thanks in advance! If anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

Yep, that will work. A) your system shipped today B) that is an insanely GOOD version of the game... one of my personal favorites, and a CIB in my collection.

I have a Master Gear converter that I no longer need. Let me know if you're interested.

Looking forward to getting my Game Gear back and trying out my Everdrive GG :)

I am definitely going to have to look into this as I have a screwed up gamegear. I am going to have to replace the board in mine before I have anything done, because It could be unfixable, or it just needs recapped.

Edited by madmax2069

I am definitely going to have to look into this as I have a screwed up gamegear. I am going to have to replace the board in mine before I have anything done, because It could be unfixable, or it just needs recapped.

I can replace the board too.

if you are interested I have a box or two of Game Gear-some have been taken apart and some haven't--let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures--thanks

Certainly, I'll send you a PM.