IGNORED

Army of 2600 CD Preorder Special (For AA Members Only)

Stan

Since you mentioned the $5 CD, I'm confused... It then seems like the only thing available is the CD/shirt combo for $20, right? As cool as the shirt is, and as good of a deal as that is, I'd be interested in CD only. Unless you're saying CD only is an option now, I guess I'll wait for the official release. Very cool and awesome deal here though!

I am General Mike and I run the Army Of 2600. Special thanks to Stan from Mind Flare Media and Al from Atari Age for putting this cd/shirt promo package offer together and thanks to all of you who have purchased it. You will recognize many Atari sounds throughout the cd. For more trax, pix, merchandise and videos of AO2600 in action, visit reverbnation.com/armyof2600 and thanks again to all involved. Bloop beep buzz.

• Like 1

Since you mentioned the $5 CD, I'm confused... It then seems like the only thing available is the CD/shirt combo for $20, right? As cool as the shirt is, and as good of a deal as that is, I'd be interested in CD only. Unless you're saying CD only is an option now, I guess I'll wait for the official release. Very cool and awesome deal here though!

Yes, you're only getting the discounted CD with the combo. Otherwise, it's $10 for just the CD. I can add you to the list and indicate that, no problem there. So yes, CD only IS an option, but you lose out!

Trade? How about 250 copies of a certain just-announced game for 1 T-shirt?

NO? Oh well, then... put me down for 1 and I'll paypal you. XL thanks.

Cheers

A

edit: Uh... how big is a US XL? Chest size...?

Someone answered up there, I personally don't know what the measurements are for a US size. That sounds about right what was said above, however. PM sent.

Yes, you're only getting the discounted CD with the combo. Otherwise, it's $10 for just the CD. I can add you to the list and indicate that, no problem there. So yes, CD only IS an option, but you lose out!

Stan the salesman, OK, you've convinced me, sending PM... I'll take this deal. Thanks.

Hahahah, thanks man, PM responded to, list updated. Hey, I'm a pusher for my craft. Got my one boy into Decibel magazine, so you might be happy you bought this whole thing some day. ULTRA RARE 10+ RARIADE UBER.

Cool man, I'll put you in the list of awesome. Albert and I might be adding something special to this deal, but I need to hear back from him first. It will be EVEN MORE AWESOME THAN YOU CAN BELIEVE.

just sent payment.........and since no one else has inquired i will.....what is the 'something special'??? :? :? :?

just sent payment.........and since no one else has inquired i will.....what is the 'something special'??? :? :? :?

Oh, damn, forgot to change that! I don't know if it's going to happen and I'm not going to say anything about it at the moment since Albert approached me first. If it does happen, you'll obviously hear about it. Actually, it IS going to happen, but probably totally separate from this and something I'm just going to help him with. Payment received, list updated!