Gaztee

Didn't want to give the impression that this game is ONLY playable with a mouse, as that is not the case.

Matthias implemented a lot of options for use with different sorts of controllers, and different options.

Even with a standard controller this game is much fun!

A while ago I made a few levels with a lot of hidden power ups.

The level editor is very easy to use and fun to work with.

Here are a few examples:

post-6068-0-17015100-1399209514_thumb.jpg post-6068-0-34639400-1399209203_thumb.jpg post-6068-0-96195100-1399209227_thumb.jpg

Edited by Isgoed
  • Like 6

Didn't want to give the impression that this game is ONLY playable with a mouse, as that is not the case.

Matthias implemented a lot of options for use with different sorts of controllers, and different options.

Even with a standard controller this game is much fun!

A while ago I made a few levels with a lot of hidden power ups.

The level editor is very easy to use and fun to work with.

Here are a few examples...

Those are f*cking awesome Isgoed! :thumbsup:

I wanna see some more of this cool level editing sh*t posted here!! :D

The possibilities look near-endless!!! :-o

The possibilities look near-endless!!! :-o

At a rough guess (no idea exactly how many tile/power up variations there are) there's probably something over 20 million possible layouts for levels, if I underestimated then multiples of that :lol:

• Like 2

Hello!

At a rough guess (no idea exactly how many tile/power up variations there are) there's probably something over 20 million possible layouts for levels, if I underestimated then multiples of that :lol:

The playfield grid 18 rows by 20 columns, a cell can be either empty or filled with one of 40 bricks, and there are 40 different backgrounds available, but PowerUps don't count here, as they aren't visible ;)

Here are some of omf's playfield designs:

post-2054-0-03516500-1399308138_thumb.jpg post-2054-0-30616600-1399308153_thumb.jpg

post-2054-0-38914800-1399308168_thumb.jpg post-2054-0-43685800-1399308204_thumb.jpg

Bye!

Matthias

• Like 5

Hello!

Hey guys, I'm debating whether I should buy a copy of the CD version. What does the CD version come with that the cartridge version does not? (Other than the ability to save my self-created maps?)

Look here for an overview of my products:

http://www.mdgames.de/mdgamesproducts_eng.html

As you can see there, go with the CD if you have a reliable CD-player and a MemoryTrack with enough free space. ;)

Kind regards

Matthias

Hello!

Look here for an overview of my products:

http://www.mdgames.de/mdgamesproducts_eng.html

As you can see there, go with the CD if you have a reliable CD-player and a MemoryTrack with enough free space. ;)

Kind regards

Matthias

Thanks Matthias, I already have the cartridge one... so I may have to snag a copy of the CD one... looks like there's a few things I can do there...

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello Paul!

Is there only going to be one run?

The vendors decide on the demand that they see or expect if they want to list (my) games, for smaller numbers the shipping costs might ruin the discounts they get.

But you can always ask me directly :)

Kind regards

Matthias

Hello all,

back to the topic of levels that are created by you, the users of Impulse X:

Neither were level sets offered to me nor did i see a discussion about exchanging the level sets here or elsewhere, so i am wondering if more support for this needs to be offered?

Kind regards

Matthias

Hello all,

back to the topic of levels that are created by you, the users of Impulse X:

Neither were level sets offered to me nor did i see a discussion about exchanging the level sets here or elsewhere, so i am wondering if more support for this needs to be offered?

Kind regards

Matthias

yes all you people!, it is now very easy to substitute levels from the cd version, i even wrote a tool (which can be found on Matthias's site) which allows you to create an image that can be loaded up via jiffi to transfer your levels to the jaguar memory track

the only other things needed is a serial connection (jag link) and rj11 to serial (which there are pin outs on Matthias's site for)

what are you lot waiting for!

:)

• 3 months later...