IGNORED

Atari Jaguar wiki

5200 Collector Dude

WOW a FEMALE that is a huge Jaguar fan!? That is a rarity! :) Jaguar Wiki is definitely cool.

Keep it in your pants, dude.

Screw you, I didn't say anything inappropriate and was half joking... I guess you can't help it but to flex your moderator muscle at every given opportunity eh? LMAO. :D

By the way, sorry for speaking the truth, but a hardcore female Jaguar fan is unheard of. There are only about 100 hardcore MALE Jaguar fans...

Ah, life as a hated person. It's fun. When people hate on you for no good reason.

Screw you, I didn't say anything inappropriate and was half joking... I guess you can't help it but to flex your moderator muscle at every given opportunity eh? LMAO. :D

How exactly was making a joke about your overreaction to learning of the existence of a female Jag fan "flexing my moderator muscle"??? Lighten up. :roll:

Ah, life as a hated person. It's fun. When people hate on you for no good reason.

Considering the offensive crap you've posted before, I wouldn't quite say there's no good reason, but we won't go there...

• Like 5

• 9 months later...

My friend just started a Jaguar wiki. So I'm just getting the word out if anyone wants to contribute. The domains www.Atarijaguar.wikia.com. If the site gets popular she plans to drop that .wikia in the title and it to just be atarijaguarwiki.com. I'm a huge Jaguar fan but not just quite as much as her. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know about this.

My friend just started a Jaguar wiki. So I'm just getting the word out if anyone wants to contribute. The domains www.Atarijaguar.wikia.com. If the site gets popular she plans to drop that .wikia in the title and it to just be atarijaguarwiki.com. I'm a huge Jaguar fan but not just quite as much as her. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I'm guessing if nothing was done in the last 9 months you shouldn't get so excited, Clu... so how far back do you plan on going through the AA Jag forum today?! :lol:

• Like 1

Hmm, I tried that just now too and I got this:

"The wiki that you tried to visit doesn't exist yet"

Perhaps she's not created it yet?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and totally off-topic, but I actually found the moderators comment to be

more offensive than the post that supposed provoked it... Just "IMHO".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS Ah, didn't realize this was an old thread!

and totally off-topic, but I actually found the moderators comment to be

more offensive than the post that supposed provoked it... Just "IMHO".

Yea, well, maybe if you knew the story behind the person in question having posted graphic shots of certain areas of his anatomy to public forums you'd get the joke. Feel free to report the post either way, see how much luck you have with that :woozy:

• Like 1

Do you even look at the dates of the threads you're bumping?

That guy made 24 posts total, and last logged into AA 4 days after starting this topic. There's no point asking him about his gf's dead wikia site.

Yes, that's why I typed this in at the bottom of my message:

"PS Ah, didn't realize this was an old thread!"

:)

@sh3-rg - I see. I had no knowledge of this person. Was only going by the comments

posted here. I can't see any reason to try to report something like this either. Does seem

a bit overkill/kneejerk reaction type stuff, don't you think? :)

I still do think a Jag Wiki would be cool though, if done right.

Everyone have a great day.

• Like 1

I'm guessing if nothing was done in the last 9 months you shouldn't get so excited, Clu... so how far back do you plan on going through the AA Jag forum today?! :lol:

Been extremely busy during my time deployed in Kuwait. I saw a Mars Rover demo for the Jaguar released today, which forced me to dust off the Jaguar, get my Skunkboard setup working, and try out the releases that have happened over the last like six months. Saw this Jaguar Wiki, and interested in helping chip in I was hoping this was still active and more developed, but instead looks like it just fizzled.

Oh well. But just basically catching up on news, or following up to see where some of these projects have gone (like Impulse X and Soul Star).

• Like 2

Do you even look at the dates of the threads you're bumping?

That guy made 24 posts total, and last logged into AA 4 days after starting this topic. There's no point asking him about his gf's dead wikia site.

Yes, that's why I typed this in at the bottom of my message:

"PS Ah, didn't realize this was an old thread!"

My comment was directed at DrClu rather than yourself, but in retrospect it was a bit harsh of me. Sorry about that.