IGNORED

late 1970's & 1980's licence

leroyneiman

I think that a game based off of Apocalypse Now would have been interesting. It could have been a little like White Water for the Intellivision where you guide the river boat and have to dock your boat occassionally to go on shore. The main mission would be to get to Kurtz' base as in the film. It could play a Low Res version of The End by the Doors as the in game music.

Transformers

The Littles

Snorks

BlackStar

Captain Caveman

Centurions

Fat Albert

Fraggle Rock

Knight Rider

Incredible Hulk

Mask

Plastic Man

Dude, you took my list! :grin:

I'll have to add

Star Wars Droids

Jaws

Battlestar Galactica

Scooby Doo

Different Strokes

V: The series

The Goonies

The Jeffersons

GI Joe man.... it should been either Berzerk style game where you eventually had to find a a captired teammate/kill cobra commander at the end of a maze and repeat or even just something like Commando/Frontline... The VCS didn't have the graphics to portray any licensed vehicles so they'd be identifiable unfortunately so it should of at least been a run and gun romp.

Instead we got a giant snake spitting on people (and I call them people, not Joes, the Joes would have fought back somehow, even if they are just recruits, they were recruited to be Joes for a reason dagnabbit) and we had to guide a shield to stop them from being spit on and shoot said snake... <sarcasm>TOTALLY reminds me of playing with my Joes in the dirt and riverbanks. </sarcasm>

EDIT

Unless maybe I there was someone jealous of my GI Joe toys and came around spitting on them and I had to protect my poor defenseless plastic figures from spit with my own body via waving my hands and such like a shield then punching him when he was in the right position.

Edited by Torr
  • Like 1