IGNORED

SG-1000 adapter for Colecovision (?)

ozma wars

i LOVE side buttons. My all time favorite joystick is the Atari CX24. cx24.jpg I'm using since 1983 (and still the one i bought in 1983!) . I used on colecovision (the only joystick able to resist to Decathlon!!) , C64, Atari St, Amiga and msx. And still use it today on PC with stella adapter! It seems indestructible. (however later, i bought a set of these joysticks ( new ) and it seems that at one point in time they cut the production cost and the quality of new ones i have is not so good...) I hate D-PAD...
OMG! I hate the 7800 stick worse than any other! Horribibble.

I hate also 7800 stick... in France the 7800 was provided with D-PAD not the wondefull CX 24 Proline!. :(

• 10 months later...

I am an SG-1000 collector, and I can say that the games for it are not completely rare, but rare for a system form the early 80s. Ebay prices aren't very good. The only really cheap games are the awful sports games, and the Lode Runner ports. Everything else on the system is rather expensive. Also, if you really want to explore the SG-1000 library, you have to get the Card Catcher. Some of the most advanced and fun games of all time are on this little add-on, but they can become even more expensive. I'm having a hard hard time finding Gulkave :(. By the way, on ebay, generally the loose carts are twice the price when CIB. You can find some great games and deals on ebay, but it's hard. I have contacted a Japanese store called Mandarake(the Nakano store) about some of their games, which were insanely cheap. But, time will tell.

Bottom line, SG-1000 games are rare enough that not everyone will be able to have them all. Also, if you DO make a SG-1000 to Coleco adapter, please make a Card Catcher adapter as well.

I am an SG-1000 collector, and I can say that the games for it are not completely rare, but rare for a system form the early 80s. Ebay prices aren't very good. The only really cheap games are the awful sports games, and the Lode Runner ports. Everything else on the system is rather expensive. Also, if you really want to explore the SG-1000 library, you have to get the Card Catcher. Some of the most advanced and fun games of all time are on this little add-on, but they can become even more expensive. I'm having a hard hard time finding Gulkave :(. By the way, on ebay, generally the loose carts are twice the price when CIB. You can find some great games and deals on ebay, but it's hard. I have contacted a Japanese store called Mandarake(the Nakano store) about some of their games, which were insanely cheap. But, time will tell.

Bottom line, SG-1000 games are rare enough that not everyone will be able to have them all. Also, if you DO make a SG-1000 to Coleco adapter, please make a Card Catcher adapter as well.

PM sent. :)