IGNORED

Extra Terrestrials Atari 2600 Limited Reproduction Sale Thread

sydric

OK we are *ALMOST* ready to ship. We will begin shipping next week and I will be posting on how to pay us for the game to get yours sent! VERY EXCITING!

I will be posting this information on MONDAY.

ALSO on Monday I will be revealing a SPECIAL BONUS for those that have pre-ordered.

Housekeeping items:

1) There are *3* remaining carts, so if you know of anyone who might want one please let them know we are shipping next week

2) If you reserved a number ahead of time you will have 3 weeks to pay (starting from next week) or risk losing your reserve. If there is an issue (I know many of you committed to this a while back) PLEASE let me know - we are willing to work with you to ensure you get this cart.

Thank you for your patience - you have no idea how excited we are to get these to you!

• Like 3

We are finally shipping! WOOT! For everyone who has reserved a copy of the game (we currently only have 1 LEFT!) we have started shipping so we are now accepting payments. We are using Paypal for payments. To get the exact amount for your country etc. please visit our order page here:

http://www.pcmuseum.ca/etorder.asp

Please put in your AtariAge username before clicking the order button to ensure we get the correct number shipped to you. Those that are PICKING UP the cartridge or have ordered more than one please contact me directly for a final amount.

The other thing we wanted to share with you is the inclusion of an exclusive BONUS DVD (only available in this special boxed edition) that includes over 40 minutes of media coverage as well as files covering all of the web media and so on. The game ROM file is also included on the same mixed-mode DVD! Here is a picture of the DVD menu:

ETDVDScreen.jpg

Please note that if you did reserve a limited number you have 3 weeks to pay or lose your spot! We know things happen so if there are special circumstances, please contact me to make arrangements. In the end we want everyone to be happy!

THANK YOU so much for supporting the museum and this project and enjoy! I will also do my best to contact everyone directly as well.