IGNORED

3 New games for Xmast! (Pre-Order)

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi J-F. :)

Regarding A. E. - Armageddon and Exploding Foot.

If I'm quick, I can order a new order for the games you want to launch here in the next few days.

So Laurent just need to send one large package for me. :)

Or are they "already" on the way to Laurent (CollectorVision Europe). ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I wanted to let everyone know that all the US orders have been sent out and everyone should have there games by Tuesday or Wednesday. I want to thank everyone for there patience in these orders as I had a little bit of a learning curve to overcome and my promise to you is that all of your orders from this point on from CollectorVision will go much faster and much smoother as I put together a pretty good system to get these orders out the door.

Now I wanted to let everyone know that I had only one Black Belt Way of the Exploding Foot so I held a raffle where I numbered all the US orders and Ran the Random number generator on Random.org to pick a winner for this very rare cart!

The winner will get the Black Belt Cart with a special plastic case to protect it and display it for there collection! Here is a few pictures of what the winner will receive on Tuesday or Wednesday!

post-27857-0-47824300-1332636940_thumb.jpgpost-27857-0-34747800-1332636969_thumb.jpg

Edited by RelliK111
  • Like 2

AND THE WINNER IS..................................................Drum Roll................................................................................. Brad Prillwitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you enjoy this rare cart variation!!! and I want to thank everyone for supporting CollectorVision and buying these great homebrew games!!

Now if everyone can take a look at the Raffle I have going for the Ultra Rare Homebrew game Mario Bros Prototype that I have going right now and buy a number or 2 to continue to support CollectorVision and have a chance at one of the rarest and most sought after Homebrew Colecovision games in Existence! Only 5 of these Existence and you could be one of the lucky people to have one in your Collection!!

Here is the link http://www.atariage....bros-prototype/

Now go buy a number!!! Thank you all!!!

Edited by RelliK111

Wow, The Black Belt Cart looks great!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!

Can't wait to see it!!!

:) :D

Here at AtariAge, the Colecovision support is wonderful. Excellent games, great controller support, Opcode's SGM, and more. It's hard to believe that 30 years have passed since the first games were available for the Colecovision. Thanks to everyone for their hard work, and the joy that comes from this classic console.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still waiting for my games after nearly 6 months ....... c'mon J-F what's going on?

I though you told me to ship them with Burn Rubber and Side Trak :?

Sorry J-F - it's been so long that I forgot. Could you answer the other questions in my PM though - thanks.

• 2 months later...