IGNORED

DONT BECOME A WATCHER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO MAKE A BID TO BUY IT

Toraborakid

I got a response back from her, ha:

Thats kind of a sorry thing to do to someone getting their hopes up, would you like them to do it to you? And i dont know who watches it just that i can see the numbers of all those that are and if they are just watching and not gonna buy then thats a sorry thing to do, but if u get the chance to buy it then do it... - autumn_501

I got a response back from her, ha:

Thats kind of a sorry thing to do to someone getting their hopes up, would you like them to do it to you? And i dont know who watches it just that i can see the numbers of all those that are and if they are just watching and not gonna buy then thats a sorry thing to do, but if u get the chance to buy it then do it... - autumn_501

Bahahaha

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't her mention of doing a "Best Offer" deal outside of the auction violate ebay's TOS?...especially if she mentions it IN THE LISTING.

Oh well...guess I'll just keep watching.

I believe so. I sent her a message & asked about that. What's she gonna do, report me?

I wonder if she's a spammer? She uses the lowercase "i" so it sounds like "...and the games ih have for it are new and are some of the rarest games made for the system except my bubble bobble 1 & 2 which are the only two new games ih have, ih know they arent in the box but they are new, lol and YES you still have to blow in them to get em to work..."

Edited by frankodragon