IGNORED

My Atari Blog, the Adventures of a New User/Collector

Bloodcat

That's rad! I got like 4-5 books in my lot. Also got DOS 3.0 User Manual, Atari for the Beginning Beginner, The Atari Experience, and Inside Atari Basic.

Right now the books I probably want include the ones I posted above.

I might actually have an APX game with manual Atarimania doesn't have no less! I have just been so busy as of late with work and other projects and just getting RL stuff done.

• 1 year later...

It has been a while since I did this thing but my Ataring hasn't stopped. I have more games on the way to my house and I even did a little surgery on my 800 a couple weeks back. Its now prettier and the N key actually works!

Among other things. I just flit from thing to thing and finding A8 bit stuff in the wild is hard. Its all basically ebay or one of the Atari resellers. Ill share some pics next week. In fact it miiiight be time for a full recollation of my collection just to see what I have. Except maybe not the way my Mk1 collection pictures went. I might go with spines only where possible this time.

Retro gaming has gotten BIG and tons of stores have been opening up as of late. And even a cheapo like me can find some good deals provided I don't chase the same stuff the collector whales all want. (DO NOT EVEN TRY COLLECTING TURBOGRAFX/PC ENGINE. SRSLY. Even mid level titles have gone to what upper range A8 stuff does!)