IGNORED

A Turbo-Duo Sysyem New For $47,000+ Dollars?

Charlie Cat

I checked the listing and it is only $4,799.00. Don't know if the OP made a typo or if the eBay seller changed it. Also, if you check his other items, he has some other overpriced "graded" stuff for sale. In fact, you can blow another $3,000 and get a new Turbo Duo with 12 "graded", sealed games to not play on your "graded", sealed system.

Edited by Jimmy Yakapucci

Hmm... Sounds like I should buy a box for mine, shrink wrap everything, and put it up on eBay.

In case you're wondering, I paid 50 dollars for mine last year, and that included 7 games! One of them was a complete Splatterhouse!

That's a killer score!

it certainly is!

I kind of like the idea that my TG-16 CD player is detachable. What's better about this Turbo Duo version?

Nothing worth mentioning really. They're cool but not for the prices tho. I had mine under a year and sold it just under $200 without the games. Just wasn't into it really even for the measly $5 i paid for it. I used to have the tg16 with cd player and the arcade card 3. I think i'd rather go with one of those again. Just not a priority right now. Still busy working on Playstation 1, 2, and 3 titles as well as more atari stuff. Just picked up a mint in box 4 port 5200.