IGNORED

Magnavox Odyssey Complete in Box With Percepts Game

I recently acquired a First Run Magnavox Odyssey. This thing has shipping Box, and Comes absolutely Complete. It has Complete Percepts game and all.. Now heres the thing if I didnt know any better I would without a doubt believe this thing is Brand New and has Never Been played.. As Everything still has twisty Ties in tact, Bags All the Money, all the cards are still rubber banded, overlays look to have never been touched, still has original tape that still has not ever been used.. All the warranty papers, Brochures, manuals are all crisp and look to be new and untouched.. Only flaw is that shipping box is missing one flap.. Other than that it looks flawless.. System still smells new.. What kind of value would you put on that.. Thanks bill

Some of you who have been on here a while may remember me as the person who in 1994 sold an Air Raid Cartridge.

Id Like to see pictures of this myself. As for a value that is difficult to determine. If it truely is in used condition with the Batteries and tape Id say around $400 is a fair price, maybe more if someone really wanted it. It is very hard to find this system in unused condition. Once I see pics I can Tell you if it is unused as I have 2 Unused Odysseys of my own

Feel Free to PM me with an questions

make me an offer and itcan be yours.. lol

Im using the money to complete my gameroom..

I about to make a sale thread myself. Next week is gonna be a slack week for me with a short check. Gotta find someone to supplement the money. $$$ = Tight

B