IGNORED

European ATARIAGE site ?

Lord-Chaos

Is there an European Atariage site ?

If not - it would be a good idea to create such a site were Europeans can get Information about PAL games , can buy homebrewn games as PAL versions and chat with other ATARI fans.

I think the biggest "ATARI markets" in Europe are the UK , Germany and France , maybe Italy and some Scandinavian countries.

Thimo

If not - it would be a good idea to create such a site were Europeans can get Information about PAL games , can buy homebrewn games as PAL versions and chat with other ATARI fans.

I think the biggest "ATARI markets" in Europe are the UK , Germany and France , maybe Italy and some Scandinavian countries.

Thimo

It's a good idea, but need to find lot of good will guys to work on it :)

And, yes, Italy was a good country for Atari: Console market and ST market was big; too bad 8-bit never really hit here..

Thimo

It's a good idea, but need to find lot of good will guys to work on it :)

And, yes, Italy was a good country for Atari: Console market and ST market was big; too bad 8-bit never really hit here..

I have the webspace and several .de domains including atari2600.de and coleco.de and vectrex.de (I also collect Colecovision ,G7000 and Intellivision,Vectrex games).

Maybe I can use this for infos about ATARI , but I don´t have many ATARI 2600 /7800 games , since I started collecting for ATARI 800 XL and have far more ATARI XL and ATARI ST games.

I would need help /infos/pictures of other ATARI fans in PAL countries.

And of course , Colecovision,Intellivision,G7000 (=Odyssey 2) , Vectrex fans.

I can put infos about maybe 100 boxed PAL games on the site , but most of the Activision games are Salu/HES versions.

So if anyone is interested , I have several hundred MB space which is not used now.

I need pictures , websites with game infos , maybe someone could design a site for every system.

And maybe I can offer PAL homebrewn games later...

Thimo

• 4 months later...
Thimo,

ich hab eine fast komplette Intellivision-Sammlung und hab so ziemlich alles eingescannt (Box/Anleitung/Overlays/Kataloge). Meine Atari-Spiele sind etwa zur Hälfte eingescannt. Wenn Du also Bilder benötigst:

www.intellivision-forever.de

Günther

i am lucky that i live in the netherlands. since german and dutch looks like the same.

Hi,

I scanned almost all my boxed collection (about 1000 boxes) of VCS games with numerous PAL releases, about 120 catalogs of games and 100 ads. (my wife thinks that I am crazy :roll: )

For the moment the website is only in french but it should be soon in english/french (this week-end I hope).

www.atarimania.fr.st :D :D :D

GameReset is very interesting site.

However, I have what I believe is a Brazilian releases of Pitfall and Bobby is Going Home. The box scans listed at GameReset did not match the boxes that I have for these two games. I assume that they are CCE releases but the CCE logo is not on the boxes. I am puzzled here.

GameReset ist sehr interessanter Aufstellungsort. Jedoch habe ich, was ich bin brasilianische Freigaben der Gefahr glaube und Schupo nach Hause geht. Die Kastenscans verzeichneten bei GameReset zusammenbrachten nicht die Kästen, die ich für diese zwei Spiele habe. Ich nehme an, daß sie CCE Freigaben sind, aber das CCE Firmenzeichen nicht auf den Kästen ist. Ich werde hier verwirrt.

GameReset est emplacement très intéressant. Cependant, j'ai ce que je crois est les dégagements brésiliens du piège et le policier va à la maison. Les balayages de boîte énumérés chez GameReset n'ont pas assorti les boîtes que je prends pour ces deux jeux. Je suppose qu'ils sont des dégagements de CCE mais le logo de CCE n'est pas sur les boîtes. Je suis embarassé ici.

I was only translating this as to be considerate to some others as this is the International forum. Babelfish is probably not a reliable translator but I don't know any foreign languages so it would be cool to understand what others are saying. Thanks.

I have several interesting .de domains which will be used for a classic site , not only ATARI , but also Coleco and others.

I have

www.atari2600.de

www.coleco.de

www.vectrex.de

These can be used for ATARI,Coleco,Vectrex-related sites.

I did not get a G7000 or Intellivision related domain,but I also own

www.classic-videogames.com

which would be interesting for all other classic systems.

I don´t have much Vectrex or Intellivision stuff myself and no complete collections.

But I have enough space for lots of pictures,so if anyone can design a vextrex-related or Intellivision-related site , I coul upload it.

I´d also support the ATARI XL/XE and the ATARI ST since I have lots of XL/XE and ST games/a large collection.

Thimo