IGNORED

eBay: My mini Jaguar and 7800 plus others

Goldfish

Listing my small Jaguar collection on eBay, you can see all my items here: eBay Seller: ryanjtx3261?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

For those that can't click on the link, I've currently got listed:

original Microsoft Xbox

Atari Jaguar mint in box

Iron Soldier CIB

Missile Command 3D CIB

Power Drive Rally CIB

Tempest 2000 CIB

Wolfenstein 3D CIB

NEW: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2609410881821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260941088182&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] 7800 console + collection

NEW: http://www.ebay.com/itm/260941643786?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 Backwards compatible PS3

Edited by Goldfish

Update. I'm making the BIN items into auctions. Let the market choose what they're worth!

Thanks for doing this. Too many sellers force the "market value" (however real or faux it might be) by listing their items with generally-high BIN prices, as opposed to letting the buyers determine the market value through normal auctions.

Understand your limitation on shipping to USA only, no problemo. But consider this, if you ever change your mind and are willing to ship to Canada and via USPS, you would get at least one more person interested and in turn one more bid at the very least. :) Looks like a nice system that's been well taken care of, good luck with your auction.