IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

Well Thanks Ikrananka for bring up the difference as I would have never known, unless you talked about it. I for sure want to have the right game for the right box, so this will be cool to have both versions for my collection ;) :thumbsup:

I was wondering how many PAL boxes was made. Last I saw on your order count was 5 I think. I was wondering if there was anymore of those made? If you have a extra PAL I would be willing to get it as I really like it and now that there is also a difference in the game itself also. I'm wishing I would have gotten one more PAL box.

Edited by RelliK111

I was wondering how many PAL boxes was made. Last I saw on your order count was 5 I think. I was wondering if there was anymore of those made? If you have a extra PAL I would be willing to get it as I really like it and now that there is also a difference in the game itself also. I'm wishing I would have gotten one more PAL box.

Sorry, I only ordered enough to cover the pre-orders and all PAL orders have been paid for and shipped. I believe crapahute already had a PAL box made and I think Pixelboy likely had one before. If you want to order one yourself then contact Marc Oberhauser - although the price of a single box is higher than buying in bulk.

Alternatively, if at least 10 people want a PAL box then I'd be willing to do another batch purchase.

Sorry, I only ordered enough to cover the pre-orders and all PAL orders have been paid for and shipped. I believe crapahute already had a PAL box made and I think Pixelboy likely had one before.

Huh? I never ordered one of those GhostBlaster boxes, either the PAL or NTSC box. I had my own box made for my copy of GhostBlaster, with different artwork. Unless that's what you meant. :)

Sorry, I only ordered enough to cover the pre-orders and all PAL orders have been paid for and shipped. I believe crapahute already had a PAL box made and I think Pixelboy likely had one before.

Huh? I never ordered one of those GhostBlaster boxes, either the PAL or NTSC box. I had my own box made for my copy of GhostBlaster, with different artwork. Unless that's what you meant. :)

Yep - I meant that you had your own box printed. I just assumed it was likely to have been crapahute's artwork that you used. Would love to see your box seeing as it is a one-of-a-kind :)

Yep - I meant that you had your own box printed. I just assumed it was likely to have been crapahute's artwork that you used. Would love to see your box seeing as it is a one-of-a-kind :)

You can see it here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/169155-my-collection-of-custom-colecovision-boxes/page__view__findpost__p__2414017

And no, I can't get any more done. I had a deal with the artist by which I was able to get the artwork done at a reduced price, in exchange for keeping it private.

You can see it here:

http://www.atariage....ost__p__2414017

And no, I can't get any more done. I had a deal with the artist by which I was able to get the artwork done at a reduced price, in exchange for keeping it private.

I like the load runner box. I could use a load runner box :) Unfortunately there are probably not enough people with games to create it. :(

I like the load runner box. I could use a load runner box :) Unfortunately there are probably not enough people with games to create it. :(

Bah, hopefully you'll get the CollectorVision version of Lode Runner later this year, and the box is very similar, so just be patient. ;)

Bah, hopefully you'll get the CollectorVision version of Lode Runner later this year, and the box is very similar, so just be patient. ;)

I guess I will have to have J-F make an extra box for me so that my old copy will have a place next to the new copy :)

I guess I will have to have J-F make an extra box for me so that my old copy will have a place next to the new copy :)

If you really want a box for your copy of Lode Runner, I have no problem letting Marc Oberhauser print one for you. Just contact him and tell him I said OK. :)

You can see it here:

http://www.atariage....ost__p__2414017

Very nice - cool artwork :)

There is a graphics issue that can arise which I am assuming is down to the difference in the number of lines between PAL and NTSC televisions. I have already mentioned the fact that graphics become vertically squashed on a PAL TV, but there can also be loss of graphics if the graphic item is very small. For example, when playing Defender on a PAL TV the enemies cannot be seen in the scanner at the top of the screen (it appears to be blank) while they can be seen fine when playing on an NTSC TV.

I don't have this kind of issue with defender on my SECAM console.

There is a graphics issue that can arise which I am assuming is down to the difference in the number of lines between PAL and NTSC televisions. I have already mentioned the fact that graphics become vertically squashed on a PAL TV, but there can also be loss of graphics if the graphic item is very small. For example, when playing Defender on a PAL TV the enemies cannot be seen in the scanner at the top of the screen (it appears to be blank) while they can be seen fine when playing on an NTSC TV.

I don't have this kind of issue with defender on my SECAM console.

Interesting - I wonder if others have the same experience.

Update from Dale Wick:

I am planning on making at least 2 PAL ones on Friday/Saturday. I have an order for one at the moment. The current batch of 10 are all NTSC ones.

So aside from Ikrananka, how many want a PAL GhostBlaster cart? Speak now or forever hold your peace! :)

Update from Dale Wick:

I am planning on making at least 2 PAL ones on Friday/Saturday. I have an order for one at the moment. The current batch of 10 are all NTSC ones.

So aside from Ikrananka, how many want a PAL GhostBlaster cart? Speak now or forever hold your peace! :)

I would like a 1 PAL GhostBlaster Cart and 1 NTSC Cart

Please, Please, Please let me get a dog gone NTSC Ghostblaster cart!

I asked Dale to include an NTSC for you when I asked for my PAL cart. If Dale has already included my PAL cart in his order list (as Pixelboy mentions in Pst #166) then I suspect that your cart will be one of the 10 Dale mentions. I'm sure Pixelboy will be able to confirm.

• Like 1

Please, Please, Please let me get a dog gone NTSC Ghostblaster cart!

I asked Dale to include an NTSC for you when I asked for my PAL cart. If Dale has already included my PAL cart in his order list (as Pixelboy mentions in Pst #166) then I suspect that your cart will be one of the 10 Dale mentions. I'm sure Pixelboy will be able to confirm.

I know your looking out for me Ikrananka and it's greatly appreciated. :) I am just hoping that pixelboy will help too, and between both you gentlemen it will be impossible not to get one.