IGNORED

Old thread please lock

the.golden.ax

I never see boxed NES games that are this reasonable. When I don't have extra cash to throw around they are here. Such is life. I'll work harder for a few days and see what is left when I get there. :D I sure could use some more boxed goodness around the house. Good prices, no one buy them so I can get them later :evil: .

I never see boxed NES games that are this reasonable. When I don't have extra cash to throw around they are here. Such is life. I'll work harder for a few days and see what is left when I get there. :D I sure could use some more boxed goodness around the house. Good prices, no one buy them so I can get them later :evil: .

Either they are listening to you, or there is no love for NES on AA :lol:

@Fuji, get back with me brutha.

AX

Either they are listening to you, or there is no love for NES on AA :lol:

@Fuji, get back with me brutha.

AX

Ok, I take it back. Buy this stuff from Ax right now. I'll find some of this stuff later. As a matter of fact I simply can't store more boxed games in the way I would like to right now, so buy em. Help this man out.

I hope that helps Ax best of luck. When I get my storage things under control I'll hit you back up. Off to look for better ways to store the stuff I have right now.

Whoa, what's this.. Atari 2600 "H" Drag Racing exclusive release from Chase The Chuck Wagon and CPUwiz?

Never heard of it and can't seem to find any info here or on the net...

I can't find it in my message history either. I think I may have paid allot more, but can't confirm. Just trying to get my funds back with a minimal loss on most of these 'brews. They are all marked less than I paid IIRC. I know the rom was made available by Curt in 2004 and it was supposedly based on a Kenny Rogers movie from the 80's. Tempest posted details on the history at some point.

AX

Looking at the date on the thread and the fact that I got the last one, I was able to find a record of paying CPU $50. So I think it may have been $50 shipped that I paid. Price is marked 10% off what I paid just like all the homebrews above. CPU if I have that price wrong let me know. I'm not trying to make big profits on this stuff, just liberate the cash and pass it along to other AA members.

Thanks,

AX