IGNORED

Revolutionika and Bea Arthur's funbags!

:D You are sicker than me!

I had intended to make a Kaboom! style game where Dorothy would drop "bags of fun" and you had to catch then in your panama hat at the bottom. The bags of fun would be either money bags or sweet bags. Nothing seedy! :lol:

Groovy!!!!!!!! why dont you make a REAL Intellivision version off Kaboom? I love that game. It doesnt have to be exact, but make you own version. Or just polish of this "funbags" game and release it. Apperently it dont take you long to get a game going. You are very talented.....I think. :P :P :P Or a madman?

Groovy!!!!!!!! why dont you make a REAL Intellivision version off Kaboom? I love that game. It doesnt have to be exact, but make you own version. Or just polish of this "funbags" game and release it. Apperently it dont take you long to get a game going. You are very talented.....I think. :P :P :P Or a madman?

Kaboom! is most definitely a paddle game in my opinion. You could make some sort of adapter that plugs into the ECS ports. However, without some investigation I'm not sure if that is possible because I don't know anything about the ECS hardware.

Getting a game "going" is the easy part relatively speaking. Making it fun to play is more difficult. Anyways... I've provisionally pencilled in Easter and beyond for more Inty stuff.

Kaboom! is most definitely a paddle game in my opinion. You could make some sort of adapter that plugs into the ECS ports. However, without some investigation I'm not sure if that is possible because I don't know anything about the ECS hardware.

Getting a game "going" is the easy part relatively speaking. Making it fun to play is more difficult. Anyways... I've provisionally pencilled in Easter and beyond for more Inty stuff.

What is your next game to be released anyway? (not on intellivision)

You need to make that website of yours!

What is your next game to be released anyway? (not on intellivision)

Good question with no easy answer :(. The 7800 XM games are my top priority at the moment. I tend to work on things in parallel to keep it interesting. I do plan to make several Inty releases. I have tons of ideas for the machine.

You need to make that website of yours!

All in good time!

I heard they moved Easter to Feb 15th this year. Time to change that pencil to pen. :-D (and make it INTV for the rest of the year while you're at it) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well isn't Stonix technically a paddle game? But they somehow designed it to work with the controller. I have never played it to know how well it works.

Well isn't Stonix technically a paddle game? But they somehow designed it to work with the controller. I have never played it to know how well it works.

It works very well, though it doesn't offer the kind of near-instantaneous pinpoint movement that a paddle/spinner can give you. It's more than good enough for an Arkanoid-style game, and might also work for something like Tempest, but I don't think it's quick enough for a true port of Kaboom (which is pretty much the gold standard of paddle responsiveness).