IGNORED

ColecoVision Arcade Controller (FINAL Prototype!)

retroillucid

I have a couple of questions, does the controller box stay in place when being played? When I played arcade games back in the day, I would get pretty excited and get a little rough with the joy stick sometimes the game would shake. Will this stay in place ,move around or tip over. Would I have to bolt it to something so it stays in place? And does the controller box work if I would use the atari module for the coleco?

I have a couple of questions, does the controller box stay in place when being played? When I played arcade games back in the day, I would get pretty excited and get a little rough with the joy stick sometimes the game would shake. Will this stay in place ,move around or tip over. Would I have to bolt it to something so it stays in place? And does the controller box work if I would use the atari module for the coleco?

Come back tomorrow, we are off topic tonight. LOL just kidding.

1st ..... Please, use black as fonts colors .... my eyes are bleeding ;)

Joystick will stay in place

Good question about playing the Arcade Controller through Exp Module 1....

I'll test it and get back to you on this ;)

Come back tomorrow, we are off topic tonight. LOL just kidding.

:lol: Kind of true

• Like 1

You ever drink Yuengling RelliK111?

post-27857-0-96537800-1328763447_thumb.jpgpost-27857-0-61759600-1328763517_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of me in San Diego last year with the Greatest Beer I have ever had. That one bottle is $24.99! The 2nd picture was all the bottles of wine and the one bottle of beer that me and my family drank that night :lol: I was told it was over $500 in wine :-o !! Thank god I didn't haft to pay that bill!!

Honestly since 5-11under made this based on the SAC, there is no reason it wouldn't work for the 2600 module.

Beeradvocate.com has that 2xipa rated a 90 and it's 8.2% alcohol. Those would get you loose quick.

Yes it will :grin: the beer that I showed in the picture thats $24.99 is 14.99% it will kick your butt but oh my god! Its so good, I wish Phattyboombatty was on tonight he lives in San Diego and may have tried it before. Unfortunately you can't get it in Ohio :_( but I would go broke if we had it here and I could get it anytime I wanted :lol: 

OK, Sorry about the color font , :cool:

Cool then, Brian .... So look like this summer we will drink not just one beer ;)

OK GUYS, Let's go back to the main topic ...... YIP !

Yep most diffently buddy ;) Do know what sucks I hit my limit for liking stuff tonight :mad: What is all that about :mad: hahahaha :lol: I didn't know you could do that :lol: I'll haft to come back tomorrow and like everything on here :lol:

• Like 1

OK, Sorry about the color font , :cool:

That's ok ;)

As Yurkie says, there's no reason it would not work using the Exp Module 1 , but I'll check just to be sure