IGNORED

Anyone have any issues with Time Pilot?

farquh

Anyone have an issue playing Time Pilot on a 7800?

I bought 2 Time Pilot carts from a local store, and niether of them played on my 7800. He took them both back, and even he couldn't get them to work on his in-store 2600.

I just chalked that experience as two broken carts and moved on.

I recently bought a Time Pilot cart on ebay, and IT TOO won't work on my 7800.

I think three is a bit of a stretch to look on as conincedence, don't you think?

I've yet to have issue playing a cart other than this.

Could it be that Time Pilot doesn't play on the 7800?

I couldn't play Kool-Aid on my 2600 Jr., but that is a documented case of a cart not working on a particular hardware.

I also cannot get Burger Time to play on my 7800. The man will only run right and the game stops. This has been noted by a few other gamers as well.

But does anyone know about Time Pilot issues?? I only own a 7800. I don't have a 2600 or a 2600 jr to test on also!

That's great! Thanks for the info! I'm not at home, so I don't know which serial number my 7800 is. It for sure won't play time pilot, and Burger Time loads, but the character will only move to the right of the screen and nowhere else.

Funny that you did not have a problem with Burger Time.

Again, thanks for the info!

I just looked at the serial number of my 7800, and it's not even on your list!

Anazing that they would make so many consoles in so many different ways - did they not think that any of their small tweaks from unit to unit might cause compatibility issues?

I just looked at the serial number of my 7800, and it's not even on your list!

Anazing that they would make so many consoles in so many different ways - did they not think that any of their small tweaks from unit to unit might cause compatibility issues?

Good question. Also, if you want you can post your serial number in the other thread and I will update the list.