At the flea market I probably hit he best possible place. I didn't find anything rare or something like that but I did find some amazing deals.So here's the story:

I wanted to burn a hole in my pocket that day so I looked up all the local flea market or swap meet or whatever you call it. The closest one that I haven't been to yet was this small one that was actually 2 hours from where I live, but had a great website, so then I packed some water and started driving away to this place. Once I got there it was actually double the size of what had been described on the webpage. Although its size I did't find one game until I came to one stand. It was a two brothers(I think) who were renting a double booth and selling old and new records. At the corner of my eye on their stand I saw a Colorsport 8 (pong clone) complete in a 70s like box. It screamed 70s more than anything else! The box was in PRISTINE condition.The two guys knew what it was and we talked over it alot and one of them told me that he had owned a game store but wasn't interested in that stuff anymore. He knew prices but never gave a price over the fair line. When I finally asked him where he would land the price on that console he said $10 :-o .I screamed inside my head. Bought it in a heartbeat but I also asked if he had anything else then he took out from under part of the table a HUGE chest. The chest was covered in controllers of all types games for the nes, snes, VCS you name it. I bought almost everything for about $20. AWESOME :-o :-o !!! I looked around the other part of his stand and found the jackpot: I saw an Odyssey 2,an intv, and a 5200 all lined up with all of the correct hook ups. He said a dollar a piece. I couldn't control my excitement. Next to all of that he gave me a complete Super Metroid for $5. Since he didnt care much he also gave me some 2600 commons for free :).

When I went back to my man cave I found that not one thing he sold to me was non-working. A couple weeks later I bout a gamecube ps1 cib dreamcast and a sega saturn 5 each and all also worked. I completely cleaned the guy out.

so happy :) :) :) :-D :-D :-D ;) ;-) ;-) :grin: :grin: :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P :-D

• Like 1