IGNORED

My Game Collection

FalconPunch

Heres some pictures of my game collection. Enjoy or make fun of me :)

The empty space is where my tv goes. My Vader and NES are below that. to the left on the bookcase are containers with cables/accessories for all my systems. left of the bookcase are my two snakes. I have lots of random man stuff in here haha. The two barrels are Department of Defense water ration barrels from the Cold War era.

2zpjlgn.jpg

These are my consoles, except for the xbox, ps3, wii, and ps2. top to bottom, left to right: Intellivision, Coleco TelStar Ranger pong console, Intellivision, Atari 4 switch woody, sega genesis 1, Nintendo Famicom, Atari Sears TeleGames, SNES, N64, Coleco Gemini (atari clone, I love this thing), Sega Saturn.

ny791g.jpg

34otqo5.jpg

david tennant cutout on the left, don't laugh. My father and I made this display cabinet at his house a few months ago. More detailed pics below of the items inside.

2m51q2e.jpg

Macintosh Plus, my sega saturn steering wheel, and my father's old Commodore 64.

o6d9jr.jpg

atari 2600 games, atari game catalogs on the left (3 of em), VCS manual, Vader manual, Yars' Revenge Comic book.

2h7gw1y.jpg

NES games, CIB "Infiltrator game, variations of NES manual (3 total) original Japanese (FamiCom) Final Fantasy, GameBoy colors, advertising inserts, Pocket Power (nintendo power) featuring "The Wizard" movie, Nintendo Game & Watch "Oil Panic", vintage nintendo stickers, zapper manual, mario/duck hunt booklet,

fms4g8.jpg

SNES games, super gameboy, NES/SNES posters, snes and controller manuals, N64 games

2qc2dj9.jpg

Boxed Intellivision games, manual, and game catalog.

6y2v52.jpg

Atari Age magazine, Coleco Gemini manual, a few nintendo power magazines (lost a bunch in the move somehow), and 3 Nintendo Fun Club News (pre-dates nintendo power).

e85w9c.jpg

NES box and a bunch of Atari 2600 game manuals.

o06m89.jpg

• Like 1

LOL, at your homemade end labels.

I wish there was an online service were you could order replacement labels. I have bought a couple of games off ebay which have there end labels missing :(

Nice collection by the way.

Edited by Matthew

Nothing to laugh at here. Nice collection. Yours seems a lot like mine... A lot of systems, but no particular concentration on any one system ... Lots of variety, but you won't win a 2600 collection contest any time soon. Yeah, that's me.

I like the barrels, too.