IGNORED

Endless flow of games from Venezuela?

Rev

Can you name the games that don't work on PAL formatted consoles?

The Dreadnaught Factor from Activision and the Mattel version of Motocross (the Intv version is fixed and works).

Also, I believe SuperPro Football has a PAL-related timing glitch that also shows up on the Intellivision 2. I'm not 100% certain, though.

Can you name the games that don't work on PAL formatted consoles?

The Dreadnaught Factor from Activision and the Mattel version of Motocross (the Intv version is fixed and works).

Also, I believe SuperPro Football has a PAL-related timing glitch that also shows up on the Intellivision 2. I'm not 100% certain, though.

I must say that I never tested a football game enough to find any problems. ;-)

Mine is still just showing up in Venezuela on the tracking. It doesn't help his speed estimate, that it took him 13 days to MAIL the items after I paid. He has a week left before I'm forced to start the claim and final 30 day count down. I do think he mailed it (or something) due to the tracking, but I still have to keep that protection open. ePay should really extend that 45 day claims period on internationals to 90. I've lost out a few times (once on an expensive CD32 shooter from the UK) because I knew it would be a while and I just forgot for a bit. If this thread hadn't been bumped I wouldn't have just now checked the tracking again.

Looks like my sealed Beamrider is waiting for me at the post office. I'll be going to pick it up tomorrow. I'm praying this one has not been stabbed by the customs swordsman.

Good luck Intvdude.

Maybe they just automaticly open all packages with Tennessee addresses? :P :P

From every post I've read in this thread, if you order from either Venenzula seller you will not receive your item(s) prior to the 45-day PayPal Protection Period.

Also, just because tracking didn't show up for three weeks, does not mean the seller waited 13 days to ship the item. We are talking about Venenzula here. Hugo "Commie" Chavez....

To place an order with either of these sellers and then file a Charge Back in 45 days, knowing it will take longer than that to get to you, is not a honest thing to do in my humble opinion.

Go do some GoogleFu on the mail service in Hugo Chavez Land.

As for Customs inspecting packages from Hugo Chavez Land, to me that is a bit comforting, seeing how they are a country whose government is clearly hostile towards the United States.

If/when I decide to take the Venenzula Gamble, I will be content in knowing that it is a known-risk. Therefore if it goes good that is a bonus, if not then I knew the risk I was taking with my money when the decision was made.

I hope that everyone's business transactions turn out good, those that don't, well good ol' Karma is the great equalizer.... :D

Turning the other cheek.

Ax! I know it can be frustrating waiting for these games and you feel like you have no choice. I myself was tempted to do a claim since now the games I ordered are WELL past the estimated shipping date on the tracking. But eightiesvault has a good track record so i decided to wait. I hope I get all my stuff! I ordered 4 cases of INTV games!

Have you been burned by a Venazuela seller before?

Turning the other cheek.

Ax! I know it can be frustrating waiting for these games and you feel like you have no choice. I myself was tempted to do a claim since now the games I ordered are WELL past the estimated shipping date on the tracking. But eightiesvault has a good track record so i decided to wait. I hope I get all my stuff! I ordered 4 cases of INTV games!

Yes, in fact I have. I'm not going to get in to a fire fight with someone in this thread. The facts about claims are clearly available earlier in this thread if anyone cares to take the time to read them.

Turning the other cheek.

Yes, in fact I have. I'm not going to get in to a fire fight with someone in this thread. The facts about claims are clearly available earlier in this thread if anyone cares to take the time to read them.

I Hope I dont get burned on my 4 cases of Intv games, some of the stories have me worried a little!

Yeah, forum fights are pointless. Do what you have to do.

Turning the other cheek.

I Hope I dont get burned on my 4 cases of Intv games, some of the stories have me worried a little!

Yeah, forum fights are pointless. Do what you have to do.

You'll get them Rev, he's a good seller. I find it's much better now than two years ago when I started buying from Venezuela, very few problems, but occasionally loooong waits.

• 2 weeks later...

Crapola!

How do I find items I won on ebay that are older than 60 days? I just went to find out if my games were here yet and clicked on the tracking number and they were gone!! I went to the feedback section and gone fro there too....I dont think I have EVER had to find an auction this old before, I dont know where to look, Im a dunbass I guess....probably for spending so much on venezualan games in the first place! Maybe they will be here any day now....(i bought from eightiesvault)

When I click on Purchase History in "My eBay", there is an "Archived" radio button which lists all of my purchases for the last two three years.

I just got word that the shipment I ordered from Venezuela in early April finally left customs and is on its way to my door. As I've said, sometimes they take quite a while to get here, but I have yet to lose a shipment. We'll see how everything looks when it arrives.

When I click on Purchase History in "My eBay", there is an "Archived" radio button which lists all of my purchases for the last two years.

I just got word that the shipment I ordered from Venezuela in early April finally left customs and is on its way to my door. As I've said, sometimes they take quite a while to get here, but I have yet to lose a shipment. We'll see how everything looks when it arrives.

The order from me had also cleared from Customs, so it will be a couple of days to arrive. The Problem with the mail is solving, Most of Canadian delayed packets where delivered last week and I guess and hope that the rest of Delayed packets of the Us will arrive next week.

The order from me had also cleared from Customs, so it will be a couple of days to arrive. The Problem with the mail is solving, Most of Canadian delayed packets where delivered last week and I guess and hope that the rest of Delayed packets of the Us will arrive next week.

No problem at all, Ed. I realize that shipping takes time even under the best circumstances, so I was never concerned. I wish customs would release these shipments sooner, but again, that's what one has to expect. To me, the careful packaging and the quality merchandise that I've always received from you and from the other Venezuelan merchants are well worth the wait.